When it comes to the transportation of dangerous goods, most people think of the “oil tank truck” for the first time. The tanker is also the most common dangerous goods transport vehicle. Today, the tanker manufacturer will introduce the “Safety Management Regulations for Dangerous Goods Transportation Product Oil” for tanker transportation.
In order to strengthen the safe transportation of dangerous goods transportation, road transportation, ensure the safety of oil tank handling and oil transportation, implement “safety first, prevention first, full staff, comprehensive management, improve the environment, protect health, scientific management, and continue These regulations are specifically formulated for the development of the HSE policy.
Provide professional training for the driver and escorts on the safety characteristics of refined oil transportation, operating procedures for loading and unloading operations, fire prevention knowledge, methods of using fire fighting equipment, and disposal measures for emergencies.
In accordance with the relevant provisions of compulsory car insurance for oil tankers, participate in the corresponding insurance; establish and improve emergency plans for various emergencies, and conduct regular drills; the scale of vehicles with special oil transportation must meet the requirements of the local transportation management department; Equipped with tanker car escorts.
Tank trucks should have the following basic conditions
(1) The relevant licenses for vehicle driving licenses and dangerous chemicals permit are complete.
(2) The actual load shall not be greater than the approved load.
(3) The tank and accessories are good and effective, and there is no damage or deformation that affects the strength, no serious corrosion, no leakage. The tank is inspected by a qualified inspection department.
(4) The exhaust pipe is equipped with an effective fire-proof cap, and the circuit system should have a cut-off total power supply device.
(5) The tank body must be provided with an electrostatic grounding terminal, and the obvious marking should be painted on the top of the terminal; the conductive rubber tow zone should be installed, and the ground should be kept in contact with the oil.
(6) Equipped with two dry powder fire extinguishers of 4 kg or more, the position should be placed reasonably and convenient to use.
Drivers and escorts should have the following conditions
(1) The driver and escort shall hold the qualification certificate issued by the competent department of the local government and the corresponding training certificate.
(2) Pre-employment training on the safety characteristics of refined oil products, operating procedures for loading and unloading operations, fire prevention and fire-fighting knowledge, fire-fighting equipment use methods, and emergency disposal measures must be accepted.
(3) Regularly participate in post safety education, safety training and pre-planning exercises.
(4) Wear anti-static overalls to work as required.
Oil storage management
1. Before the tanker is put into storage, the following work should be done:
(1) Before entering the oil depot, the oil depot staff shall inspect the fuel tank car fire-proof cap, fire extinguisher, anti-static tape and related licenses, and find that the tank truck that does not meet the safety conditions refuses to enter the warehouse.
(2) Drivers and escorts should wear anti-static overalls, abide by the warehousing safety management system, and perform warehousing procedures before they can be placed in the warehouse.
2. Before the tanker is loaded with oil, the following work should be done:
(1) The oil dispatching staff guides the tank car to safely stop at the exact position, and the driver assists the staff to verify the oil product name, specification and quantity according to the manifest. The fueling staff checked that the tanker equipment was intact, the drain valve was closed, the engine was turned off, the car key was pulled out, and a warning sign was placed in front of the tank car.
(2) Before loading the oil, connect the electrostatic grounding wire with alarm function. After the crane pipe is inserted into the bottom of the tank and the anti-overflow alarm probe is placed, the oiling staff will issue an oil filling command.
3. The following work should be done when loading finished oil and oil:
(1) Strictly control the oil delivery speed, prohibit splashing operation, and if there are abnormal situations such as thunder and lightning, fire, etc., immediately stop sending and receiving operations, and take corresponding safety measures according to the instructions of the oiling staff.
(2) It is forbidden to use mobile phones, and it is forbidden to repair vehicles.
(3) Take effective measures to prevent oil spills.
(4) During the oil filling operation, the driver, escort and oil dispatching personnel must be present in the whole process.
4. Safety management of oil filling operation:
(1) After filling the oil, stabilize the oil for more than 2 minutes, dial out the crane tube, close the tank mouth, remove the static grounding wire, and check and confirm by the oiling staff, remove the warning sign, and the vehicle can leave after issuing the instruction.
(2) The tanker car will drive to the guardian’s office, and the relevant procedures can be used to leave the warehouse.
Gas station unloading management
1. Before the oil tank car enters the gas station to discharge the oil, the following work should be done:
(1) Before the oil unloading operation, the oil station staff guides the tanker car into the parking space, prepares the fire-fighting equipment, connects the electrostatic grounding terminal, checks the lead seal of the tanker, and checks the variety and quantity of the oil to be transported, and In front of the tank car, set the warning sign “Unloading oil, prohibiting fireworks”.
(2) Dangerous goods transport tanks can only be measured after standing for 15 minutes; the driver will connect the unloading hose to the unloading port of the tanker, and the unloader will unload the hose and the tank unloading port of the gas station. The connection is firm.
(3) The unloader checks to see if the tanker connected to the unloading tank has stopped refueling, and checks to see if the unloading line connection is correct and firm. After both the unloader and the driver perform the confirmation procedure, the unloader issues an unloading command.
2. The following work should be done when unloading the oil:
(1) The unloader opens the valve of the oil tank unloading pipeline of the gas station. The driver slowly opens the tank unloading valve. The unloader supervises and inspects the operation of the unloading pipeline and related gate valves, and is ready to deal with emergencies at any time. The unloader, driver and escort must be on the scene during the whole process and are strictly forbidden to leave.
(2) Strictly control the oil delivery speed, prohibit splashing and unloading oil, and if there is abnormal situation such as thunder and lightning, fire, etc., immediately stop the oil unloading operation, and take corresponding safety measures according to the instructions of the gas station unloader.
3. Safety management of the unloading operation:
(1) After the unloading is completed, the unloader confirms that the tanker oil is unloaded, the driver closes the tank gate valve, and drains the oil drain hose, and the unloader closes the gas station tank unloading line valve and removes the unloading pipe.
(2) The unloader checks to see if the can lid is closed and tightened, remove the electrostatic ground wire, remove the warning sign, issue instructions and guide the car to safely leave the station.