The cement bulk carrier is an elliptical cylindrical cylindrical structure made of high-strength steel. It can be stored in a single room or multiple tanks. The warehouse can be divided into chambers, the middle part of the bottom of a hole, and each part has a welding position. Or the location of the warehouse location can be divided into divisions, the middle section of the bottom of a hole, each storage location in the weld to reduce the impact of oil and increase the stiffness.
In order to ensure the operation of the cement bulk carrier, the pressure in the tank is installed with the large breathing valve of the tank lid at the atmospheric pressure. When the fuel heat expands the tank, or when it is in the oil level with the fuel tank of the fuel tank, the pressure increases, when the pressure in the tank is greater than The higher the external pressure 8KPA, the valve of the breathing valve is opened; when the oil pumping out of the cold object surface reduces the shrinkage oil or fuel emissions, the pressure is reduced; when the tank pressure is greater than the external pressure 3KPA is lower, the lower valve breathing valve is opened.
With self-absorbent oil, thanks to fuel and other features, you can install two or three different sub-oil sizes, with optional dual pumps. Therefore, when driving a powder material transport vehicle, you must follow the instructions for safe driving.
Cement bulk carrier user guide
1. The internal fuel tank should be cleaned regularly, and the contact points should always be applied to the lubricating oil to ensure the normal use of the vehicle;
2. The use and maintenance of bulk cement tanker pumps, vehicle tools, in strict accordance with the requirements of the manual;
3. Always keep anti-static during the operation to avoid the need to insert the rod before the wet, and the tape for the bulk cement tanker should be grounded;
4. Bulk cement tanker safety valve, filter network should be regularly inspected and cleaned;
5. Tanks and piping systems should be cleaned regularly. Bulk cement tanker piping system, regularly check for connections in a good, reliable sealed connection;
6. In order to prevent static residual flammable gas vehicles from encountering, the bulk cement tanker should meet the static electricity of the installation specification. The static electricity can be discharged from the vehicle, such as friction caused by static electricity, to ensure the body is harmed.
1. Cement bulk carrier has a long storage time. When restarting, it should start the air compressor and blow it 2-3 times. After the experiment is correct, record it and then transport the cement.
2. When there is air pressure in the Cement Bulk Carrier, it is forbidden to open the inlet cover. The bleed valve must be opened first. The pressure indicates zero value. When the outlet pipe has no gas release, the inlet cover can be opened.
3. Pay attention to the pressure indication value at 0.196mpa, open the discharge valve to the flat common warehouse (when there is no joint) to unload the cement, if the pressure is lower.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the brake method to increase the load of bulk cement trucks.
5. When cement bulk carrier is equipped with bulk cement, the feed port should be equipped with a filter device to prevent the agglomeration of cement, paper bags, cotton yarn and other foreign matter from entering the car tank to cause difficulty in unloading the cement.
6. Pay attention to check the air compressor frequently, if there is any leakage of lubricating oil, if it is missing, it should be replenished in time to avoid damage to the air compressor.
7. When disassembling the cement, the operator should pay attention to the change of the pressure gauge not to exceed the specified value (2mpa).
8. When loading and unloading bulk cement, it is strictly forbidden to have no people around the bulk cement truck.
9.Cement Bulk Carrier should keep the conveying hose and joints intact. Requirements for transportation, loading and unloading, and safe use of bulk cement tanks.
(1) The flow tank is welded firmly, the tank parts should be complete, the operation is flexible, the dust collection cloth is good and effective, and there is no paint peeling and rusting.
(2) According to the size of the outer end of the tank, determine the type of the mobile tank transport vehicle, first of all, the model with small tonnage and low and medium length.
(3) The selection of lifting cranes should be based on the length of the pole and the lifting range, and the hoisting weight is the secondary basis.
(4) After the cement bulk carrier is in place in the middle of the car, the center of the tank should be consistent with the longitudinal centerline of the car. The effective side of the tank should be added to the sides of the tank. The left and right position on the middle plate and the reinforcement effect.
And a corresponding ф12-ф16 steel wire rope is added, and the garland screw is fastened. The full height, full width and the size of the outriggers of the outriggers after the flow cans are loaded should meet the requirements of traffic regulations.