Cement bulk carrier is also called bulk cement truck. It consists of special automobile chassis, bulk cement truck body, gas pipeline system and automatic unloading device. It is suitable for bulk transportation of fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali and other dry materials with particle diameter not more than 0.1mm. Mainly used in cement plants, cement warehouses and large construction sites, it can save a lot of packaging materials and loading and unloading labor.
Cement bulk carrier usage
1. Before loading, confirm that there is no agglomeration and other debris in the material to be loaded, and do not allow debris or blocks to enter the tank. Filter if available.
2. Clean the seals, can lids, moving mechanisms, accumulated materials on the operating platform, etc. before closing the can lid.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use the force-increasing device such as casing when closing the can lid. It is strictly forbidden to use the ankle, otherwise the body and the can lid may be damaged.
4. People with fear of heights or other conditions or physical conditions are not allowed to operate on the upper and lower platforms.
5. When walking along the upper and lower platforms of the ladder and walking on the upper platform, pay attention to safety. In accordance with relevant national regulations, please wear protective gear such as seat belts and helmets to prevent personal injury caused by slipping and falling.
6. After confirming that there is no pressure in the tank, the lid can be opened. It is strictly forbidden to open the lid when there is compressed gas in the tank.
7. If you go down to the tank, be sure to park the car, pull the hand brake, and bring the car key. At the same time, someone in the tank should be guarded to prevent the can lid from automatically closing and the vehicle starting.
8. The speed of the air compressor should be controlled within 950~1000r/min within the rated speed. The speed increase or deceleration must be slow, otherwise the air compressor will be easily damaged.
9. Do not stop the air compressor before the internal air pressure is completely eliminated. Otherwise, it will easily damage the air compressor cylinder and cause damage to the air compressor.
10. The vehicle should be stable at the start, do not start suddenly. Do not brake and accelerate sharply during an emergency without driving.
11. After receiving the car every day, the residual water and oil in the air reservoir should be released with the compressed air, so as to prevent the brake pipe from accumulating water and rust and grease, and the brake is out of order.
12. Please use the pressure relief valve to relieve pressure. It is not allowed to relieve pressure through the secondary air supply valve and the external air source ball valve, which may cause the fluidized bed to sink and other damage, otherwise the consequences will be at your own risk.
13. The storage time of bulk materials in the tank shall not be too long, and the water content shall not be too high.
14. Please ensure that the material cover, butterfly valve, secondary air supply valve and exhaust valve are closed when pumping.
15. When the air pressure rises to 0.2MPa, the butterfly valve can be opened to discharge.
16. Note that the secondary air supply valve should be opened first, and then the discharge butterfly valve should be opened.
17. During the unloading process, the check valve will emit a “clam” metal knocking sound, which is normal.
18. Read the instructions for use of each component in detail before use and use and maintain as required.
19. Always check the connection of each connector and tighten it in time.
20. In the discharge process, you must always pay attention to the discharge barometer. The pressure must not exceed the specified pressure value. Safety valves must be sensitive and reliable.
21. After the discharge is completed, the manhole cover and the discharge disc valve must be closed. There must be no compressed air in the tank during transportation.
22. During the unloading process, if the pressure rises above the specified value, the safety valve starts to work. When this happens, the secondary air supply valve should be opened repeatedly to dredge the pipeline and reduce the pressure. If the pressure is maintained at the set pressure of the safety valve, stop the inspection immediately.
23. Do not stop at random during the unloading process, otherwise it will cause blockage of the conveying pipeline.
24. If the clutch pedal is released immediately after the power take-off control switch is turned on, it is easy to cause the power take-off to be out of position and damage the equipment.
25. If the air compressor is started when the intake valve is closed, the pipeline pressure will be too high, and the pipeline, air compressor, automobile gearbox, and power take-off will be damaged. In case of accident, high-pressure gas and parts may fly out of injury.
Cement bulk carrier precautions
1. Do not overspeed or overpressure when driving a bulk cement truck. Overspeed and overpressure will seriously damage the air compressor.
2. Do not start or stop the air compressor quickly, but slowly increase or decrease the speed. Otherwise, the pressure will damage the air compressor.
3. Do not change the direction of rotation of the air compressor. Otherwise, the oil pump will not damage the machine if it is not supplied with oil.
4. Do not stop the air compressor before decompression. Otherwise, the powder material may flow back into the cylinder, causing serious damage to the air compressor.
5. Check the oil mark before starting the machine. The oil level should not be lower than the lower limit of the oil mark; always check whether the oil pump supplies oil. If it is not supplied with oil, stop it immediately. Otherwise, the lack of oil will seriously damage the air compressor.
6. The oil should be replaced on schedule. After 30 hours of use of the new machine, the oil in the crankcase is drained, the inside of the crankcase and the oil filter net are cleaned, and the oil is changed. Change oil as above every year.
7. Check and clean the oil filter net. Normally check and clean once every quarter. If the machine is used at a high rate, it should be inspected and cleaned once a month.
8. It is forbidden to mix different grades of lubricating oil, otherwise the deterioration of lubricating oil will affect the lubrication effect.
9. Maintain and clean the air filter for every 30 hours of work. While rotating the filter element, it is blown from the inside to the outside with compressed air having a pressure of less than 0.6 MPa. After maintenance for five times, please replace the filter element with new ones (no need to clean the filter element with oil or water).