Concrete mixer trucks are commonly used construction vehicles on construction sites. In terms of maintenance and repair, in addition to complying with the requirements of relevant departments, it is also necessary to do a good job in the maintenance of concrete mixer trucks based on the actual situation of the vehicle.
1. Before the concrete mixer truck runs, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the vehicle, mainly to determine whether the components are normal and reliable, whether the bolt connections are tight, and whether the operation is flexible.
2. Whether the lubrication points of various parts are lubricated in time, and whether the refueling places are kept clean.
3. Check whether the hydraulic system and the pneumatic system pipeline are not tightly sealed, worn, oil leakage, air leakage, etc. If there is any problem, it should be eliminated in time.
4. The hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, deceleration meander and other components of the concrete mixer truck should be regularly inspected and maintained in accordance with the requirements of the product manual.
5. Regularly check the operation of the mixing blades of the mixer truck. When there is wear, they should be repaired in time.
6. According to the different service periods of the concrete mixer truck, the maintenance of the reducer should be carried out according to the following steps:
(1) Oil change: When the reducer is used for the first time, the oil needs to be changed after 500 hours. After that, the oil should be changed every 1500 hours of operation. After the reducer has been used for one year, no matter how long it has been working, it should be changed. Change the oil.
(2) Oil products: The reducers used in concrete mixer trucks are mostly imported reducers, and the gear oil used is mostly heavy-duty vehicle gear oil GL-5, with a viscosity grade of 85w/140.
(3) Recommendation: When changing the oil, make sure that the oil temperature is around 60 degrees. After the oil change is completed, it is necessary to check whether the connecting bolts are still tight. The oil level needs to be checked weekly.
7. Under normal circumstances, the radiator filter element should be replaced 3 months after the concrete mixer truck is purchased. After that, it should be replaced every 6 months. The accuracy of the replacement filter element should be consistent with the original filter element to ensure the normal operation of the radiator. , you need to check whether the radiator fan is running normally every day, and clean the surface of the radiator blade with an air gun every week.
8. The hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor of the concrete mixer truck are mostly imported parts, and the hydraulic oil used is mostly 68# anti-Hydraulic hydraulic oil. After the new car is generally used for 3 months, the hydraulic oil needs to be replaced. After that, if there is no accident In some cases, the replacement cycle of hydraulic oil should not exceed 12 months. In order to ensure the normal service life of hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors and reduce the occurrence of failures, after replacing the hydraulic oil, the hydraulic circuit should be cleaned up, and hydraulic oils of different brands cannot be mixed.
9. The supporting rollers of the concrete mixer truck should be supplemented with grease every 3 months. In order to avoid abnormal wear of the supporting rollers, the surface of the supporting rollers of the mixing drum should be oiled once a day.
10. The water supply method of the concrete mixer truck is mostly air pressure water supply, and the air is taken from the chassis air tank. Therefore, the air tightness of the air circuit should be checked frequently to ensure that the chassis air circuit is not affected.
11. After each operation of the concrete mixer truck, the inside of the mixing drum should be cleaned, and the cement residue around the surface of the mixing drum and the base should also be cleaned. Correct handling and maintenance can prolong the service life of the mixing drum.
12. When maintenance personnel enter the mixing drum for maintenance, the engine must be stopped to ensure personal safety.
13. After a day's work of the concrete mixer truck, the mixing drum, the feeding and discharging device and the exterior of the body should be thoroughly cleaned, and the parts of the vehicle should not be damaged during cleaning.
14. In winter, the concrete mixer truck will generally stop working. At this time, all the water in the water tank and pipeline should be drained out.
After reading the article, I believe that you have a more comprehensive understanding of the concrete mixer truck maintenance. If you want to make your car last longer and have higher production efficiency, the above maintenance measures for concrete mixer trucks are all Indispensable.
What are the precautions for safe transportation of oil tank trucks
Common oil tank truck faults and solutions
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province