(2) Over the oil depot, it is strictly forbidden to cross high-voltage wires. The distance between the oil storage area and the barreled light oil warehouse and the electric wire must be more than 1.5 times the length of the pole.
(3) For the rails leading to the oil depot, an insulating baffle must be installed in front of the inlet to prevent the electric sparks from flowing into the oil depot from the rails from the external power supply.
(1) It is necessary to prevent oil spillage from the oil storage container of the tank truck. The running, running, dripping, leaking, and oil spills that occur in the operation of loading and unloading oil products in the tanker should be promptly removed and dealt with.
(2) After the oil tanker unloads the goods, it is strictly forbidden to pour oil, sludge, waste oil into the sewer for discharge, and should be collected and placed in the designated place properly handle.
(3) All flammable substances should be removed from the vicinity of buildings such as oil tanks, warehouses, pump rooms, oil distribution rooms, and oil blending workshops.
(4) Oil-stained cotton yarn, oiled rags, oiled gloves, oiled paper, etc. used for oil tanker maintenance and maintenance should be placed in a covered iron bucket outside the workshop and removed in time.
(1) It is strictly forbidden to bring matches, lighters or other types of fire into the oil depot, oil storage area, and oil delivery operation area. Strictly control the flow of fire sources and open flame operations.
(2) Fireworks are strictly prohibited in the oil depot. When an open flame must be used for repair operations, it must be reported to the relevant departments for review and approval, and safety precautions must be taken before starting a fire.
(3) Before cars and tractors are put into the warehouse, a fireproof cover must be attached to the exhaust pipe, and the engine should be extinguished immediately after parking.
(4) When the railway locomotive enters the warehouse, it is necessary to attach an isolation car, close the ash box baffle, and not to clean the furnace in the warehouse area or stay in the non-operation area.
(2) The barrels of light oil products stored in the warehouse should be checked frequently and replaced in time if leakage is found. Warehouses, cargo sheds and receiving and dispatching rooms for barrels of light oil should maintain air flow.
(3) In underground and cave oil tank areas, strictly prevent oil leakage, install ventilation equipment, maintain good ventilation, and avoid oil and gas accumulation.
(2) The valve should use the built-in type as far as possible to reduce the simplified part of the valve and reduce or avoid impact;
(3) The protruding part of the valve of the tank truck should be protected by a guardrail of sufficient strength to prevent the valve from being hit;
(4) For tankers containing highly and extremely hazardous toxic media, install leakage alarms at the concentrated parts of the inlet and outlet valves;
(5) Emergency plugging devices should be added for tankers containing highly and extremely hazardous toxic media, and emergency plugging measures can also be taken for toxic media leakage.
(1) Strictly implement the relevant provisions of the warehouse and operation area. It is forbidden to wear spiked shoes or shoes with iron palms to enter the oil depot, let alone climb oil tanks, oil tankers, oil tankers, oil tank cars and step on oil drums, and ban mules, horses and iron wheels from entering the depot area.
(2) It is not allowed to use iron tools to knock out the lid of the container. When opening the lid of the vat and tanker, use a copper wrench or an alloy wrench that will not cause sparks when colliding.
(3) Metal containers should be prevented from colliding with each other in the warehouse. It is even more impossible to roll oil drums without washers on the concrete floor.
(4) During the oil handling operation of the tank truck, it is necessary to avoid the collision of the unloading crane pipe when inserting and pulling out the tank opening or the tanker hatch. Any place where there is oil and gas, can not touch ferrous metals.
The above is the entire content of the precautions for the safe transportation of oil tankers. During the transportation process, you must follow the corresponding safety regulations to avoid the occurrence of dangerous accidents.
What problems should be paid attention to when purchasing concrete mixer trucks?
Concrete mixer truck maintenance measures
How much oil does a truck tank hold?2023-02-07 15:26
How to carry out anti-corrosion treatment on water tank trucks2023-01-30 14:26
Introduction to the structure of the detachable garbage truck2023-01-09 14:58
To operate the road sweeper safely, you need to be alert to these points!2023-01-05 16:14
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province