With the improvement of modern urbanized living standards, the pace of people's lives is getting faster and faster, and the population is becoming denser. There are buildings covered with reinforced concrete everywhere, exhausted trucks and roads everywhere. The smog and smoke in cities, the large amount of exhaust emissions from automobiles and various pollutants emitted by factories, etc. have all seriously affected people's air quality and quality of life. Therefore, the contribution of the sanitation truck series to the sanitation industry is of great importance.
Various types of garbage trucks are required for daily life garbage disposal, and sewage sewage and sludge are required to be used for sewage disposal to the sewer. The green plants and lawn green belts on both sides of the road, the daily maintenance and cleaning of the road requires the use of sprinklers, and the large amount of dust on the road requires the use of road sweepers and vacuum cleaners. The environmental sanitation series of sprinklers, manure suction trucks, sewage suction trucks, hook garbage trucks, compression garbage trucks, road sweepers and vacuum cleaners, etc. can make a significant contribution to the sanitation business of our city.
Sanitation sprinklers can also be divided according to capacity, and can be divided into how many square meters or how many tons of sprinklers. This can be determined according to the use area of each place.
Sanitation greening sprinklers can also be classified according to use: divided into spraying, flushing, spraying and flushing sprinklers; sanitation sprinklers are classified by chassis: can be divided into automotive, semi-trailer and trailer type sprinklers.
Sanitation truck operation precautions.
(1) Maintain the appropriate number of revolutions of the vacuum pump. The speed of the vacuum pump is too high, and the rotor heats up. The speed is too low, which will cause additional shocks to the shipping machine and components, affecting the life. In order to achieve a suitable working speed, please adjust the hand throttle position according to the pump type in advance.
(2) Dumping and dumping the tank on flat ground; dumping and dumping the tank on inclined roads will cause distortion and failure of various components, and may cause rollover accidents.
(3) When the tank is unloaded, open the tank first and then the tank door: Before the dump is unloaded, loosen the locking bolts before lifting the rear tank door to the required angle. When the tank is fully loaded, it is forbidden to rear Lift the tank with the tank door closed, otherwise there is danger of overturning.
(4) The engine is idling when the oil pump and vacuum pump are taking power, and fully step on the clutch pedal. Slowly release the clutch pedal after turning on the power take-off switch.
(5) When the car is running, the vacuum pump and oil pump are stopped.
(6) There must be no inhalation and transportation of waste oil and dangerous materials by this vehicle.
(7) When entering the bottom of the tank or overhauling with the dump tank lifted, a support rod and safety stop must be used.
(8) When transporting dirt, the vehicle must be driven at medium and slow speeds, and no sharp turns or sharp brakes are allowed, because the center of gravity of the wave barrier is not high in the tank.
Compressed garbage truck troubleshooting method:
First, when it is found that the pressure generated by the compression mechanism is insufficient, we should first consider whether the power to support the pressure is insufficient-fuel, if the fuel in the fuel tank is insufficient, it should be added in time. If you find that the use of oil is inversely proportional to the operation of the garbage truck, you should consider whether there is oil leakage and check the system for oil leakage in time.
Secondly, if there is sufficient oil from the fuel tank, but the pressure generated by the compression mechanism is still insufficient, we should next check whether the suction pipe in the compression mechanism is defective, check whether it is blocked or damaged, and then clean the suction pipe Replace with new suction pipe.
Finally, when the above points are not a problem, but the pressure is still not enough, we should check whether the ball valve is opened. If the ball valve is not opened, the pressure generated by the compression mechanism is also insufficient. The ball valve should be opened. Finally, check whether the pressure of the compression system reaches the pressure of the vehicle operation before use.
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province