Sprinkler trucks, also known as greening spraying vehicles, multifunctional sprinklers, landscaping sprinklers, water tankers, water trucks, dust suppression vehicles, spraying vehicles, multifunctional dust suppression vehicles, drug spraying vehicles, pesticide spraying vehicles, and fire sprinklers . It consists of a special vehicle chassis, tank body, piping system, operating system, etc.
It has the functions of water spraying, dust pressing, high and low spraying, pesticide spraying, guardrail washing, etc. It also has the functions of water transportation, drainage, and emergency fire fighting.
It is widely used for washing all kinds of road surfaces, trees, green belts, lawn greening, roads, factories and mining enterprises construction, and high-altitude building washing.
The water tank assembly of the sprinkler is composed of a tank body, a supporting leg, a tank mouth and a cover, and a compartment device. The can body is usually welded by steel plates, and its cross-sectional shape can be oval, rectangular, or circular. The support legs can be divided into two types: integral chassis type and basin bottom type. The latter can be divided into separate longitudinal beams and completely independent legs. The number and diameter of the tank mouth are related to the tank body volume: according to the volume of the tank body, there can be 1-2 tank mouths; the diameter of the tank mouth is in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Communications "Engineering Sprinkler" (JT/T288-95) standard, It should be no less than 450mm to allow maintenance personnel to enter and exit. The standard also stipulates that the tank body must be equipped with a horizontal wave-proof plate with a volume greater than 1000L, and a compartment structure and a longitudinal wave-proof plate must also be used inside. Here, a vent hole must be provided on the lid of the tank.
The transmission device of the sprinkler generally includes a reduction or speed increaser and a transmission shaft, which transmit the power to the water pump and meet the requirements of the speed and direction of the water pump. The power unit of the sprinkler can be an additional auxiliary engine or electric motor, or the main engine of the car. Generally, the power is taken from the transmission of the automobile, and the above-mentioned requirements of the water pump are met through the power take-off. If the power take-off cannot meet the above requirements, an intermediate transmission can be added. The transmission shaft can be designed and manufactured by itself according to the needs, or mature automobile-related products can be selected. Water pumps for sprinklers include centrifugal pumps and self-priming pumps.
The piping system of the sprinkler has the functions of transporting water to the water tank when absorbing water, transporting the water in the water tank to the sprinkler when sprinkling water, and directing the suction water to the sprinkler. The suction pipe is generally composed of rubber hose and steel pipe, and the sprinkler pipe is usually composed of steel pipe, valve and sprinkler. There are two types of sprinklers: fixed sprinklers and movable sprinklers. The water flow direction and sprinkling density of the fixed sprinklers are fixed, and the water flow direction and sprinkling density of the movable sprinklers can be adjusted within a larger range.
The control system of the sprinkler includes two parts: the power take-off operation and the water absorption and sprinkler operation. There are two control modes: pneumatic control and hand control.
The pneumatic operation of the power take-off gear is composed of gear mechanism, pipelines, valves and indicating instruments.
Hand control is composed of gearshift mechanism, joystick and positioning mechanism, transmission mechanism and indicating nameplate.
There are also hand-operated operations for water absorption and sprinkling, but air-operated operations are common. Pneumatic operation includes control valves, pipelines and actuators. The control valves control the actions of the actuators to determine the direction of water flow and achieve the purpose of water absorption or sprinkling.
The working state of the sprinkler has two types: parking water absorption and driving water absorption:
Parking to absorb water. Park the sprinkler near the water source and connect the suction hose. After the centrifugal pump is filled with water, put the power take off to ensure that the pump runs at normal speed. At the same time, turn on the suction switch to pump the water into the tank. The process is:
The water source, suction pipe, water pump, distribution valve, water pipe, water tank are controlled by the control valve
The driving absorbs water. After the sprinkler arrives at the sprinkling operation point, stop, hang the parking block and the sprinkler power take-off block, and then drive at the designed sprinkling operation speed. At the same time, turn on the sprinkler switch to sprinkle the water in the tank to the place where it is needed. The process is:
Control valves control water tanks, water pipes, water pumps, distribution valves, water pipes, nozzles
1. According to the application requirements of the paint, before using the new product, fill the tank with water and soak for five days and then let it go, then rinse the coating surface with water, and then fill it with water and wait for two days, then drain the water and drink it. Water out.
2. Frequently check the sealing conditions of the connection parts, switches and water suction hoses of the sprinkler water system. If leakage is found, restore or replace the seals.
3. Frequently check the fixing conditions of the water tank, pump frame, and bracket of the sprinkler. All nuts should be tightened to ensure that the connection is tight and reliable.
4. Frequently check the connection between the power take-off and the water pump. The connection should be reliable and normal operation. If oil leakage is found in the power take-off and water pump during use, the seals should be replaced.
5. There is no anti-freeze device in the waterway system of the whole vehicle. Therefore, in severe cold areas, after the temperature is below degrees Celsius, the water in the water pump, water tank and waterway system should be drained immediately. Note that the water pump plug should be closed tightly after the water is discharged to ensure Seal, otherwise it will affect the water pump suction.
6. The paint on the tank body must not be stuck with gasoline and kerosene, because this will accelerate the damage to the paint. Check the quality of the paint on the tank regularly. When the paint is damaged, touch up the paint in time to prevent corrosion of the tank.
7. For the use and maintenance of the vehicle chassis and engine parts, please refer to the manual of the truck.
8. The medium that the ball valve passes through should not be too dirty, so as not to damage the sealing ring and reduce the service life of the ring valve. Each ball valve should not be operated in a half-open state for a long time, otherwise the sealing ring will easily deform.
9. The filter screen of the inlet pump should be removed and washed frequently to prevent the scum from blocking the filter screen and affecting the flow rate.
10. Because there is a wood rubber pad between the sprinkler tank and the car beam, the U-shaped bolts will loosen due to the deformation of the wood glue after the water tank is loaded. Therefore, the U-shaped bolts must be tightened regularly after the car is heavily loaded, especially This must be done when using a new car.
Do you know the operation process of concrete mixer truck transportation?
What are the specifications for the use of sprinkler trucks?
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province