Due to the particularity of the transported materials, the safety requirements for the transport of tank trucks are strict, and the following provisions should be met:
1. It should have measures to eliminate static ignition, and a static elimination device should be installed at the tail of the tank.
2. It should have a reliable grounding device and a protective device for forming a static conduction path between the tank car and the liquid receiving device.
3. The metal pipeline should have a conductive film between the two points and the connection between the pipeline and the tank, the chassis and the tank. Any two points between the pipeline or any point to the ground or the internal static conductive parts of the tank The path resistance at both ends of the hose to ground should meet the requirements of GJB406 (ie no more than 50Ω).
4. electrical components and conductor connections should be reliable, well shielded, with explosion-proof measures.
5. the sides of the tank should have a prominent word to prevent fire (such as "no fireworks") or other obvious signs.
6. The exhaust pipe of the oil truck engine is a front-mounted structure, and a fire-proof cap should be equipped during use to prevent accidents. Oil trucks must also be equipped with fire extinguishers as an essential safety measure.
1. Control combustibles
(1) Oil spillage of the tank tank must be prevented. Run, run, drip, leak, and oil spills that occur during the operation of the tanker loading and unloading oil should be removed and disposed of in time.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to dump oil, sludge, waste oil, etc. into the sewer after unloading the cargo tank. It should be collected and placed at the designated place for proper disposal.
(3) All flammable materials should be removed in the vicinity of buildings such as oil tanks, warehouses, pump rooms, oil generator rooms and oil blending workshops.
(4) Used oil-filled cotton yarn, oil rag, oil gloves, oil paper, etc., should be placed in a covered iron drum outside the workroom and removed in time.
2, cut off the fire source
(1) It is strictly forbidden to bring matches, lighters or other fires into the oil depot and oil storage area, and the oil product receiving and dispatching operation area. Strict control of fire source flow and open fire operations.
(2) Fireworks are strictly forbidden in the oil depot. When an open flame must be used for repair work, it must be reported to the relevant department for review and approval, and safety precautions must be taken before the fire can be fired.
(3) Before the car or tractor enters the warehouse, it must wear a fire hood at the exhaust pipe. Immediately after the parking, the engine is extinguished. It is strictly forbidden to repair the vehicle in the warehouse, and it is not allowed to start the engine during the operation.
(4) When the railway locomotive enters the warehouse, it is necessary to add the isolation vehicle, close the gray box baffle, and do not stay in the warehouse area and stay in the non-working area.
(5) The tanker docked at the dock and said that it is strictly forbidden to use an open flame. It is forbidden to bring a fire source to board the ship.
3, to prevent sparks caused by burning and explosion
(1) All kinds of electrical equipment used in oil depots and all working places must be explosion-proof. Installation must meet safety requirements. Wires must not be broken, exposed, or short-circuited.
(2) Over the oil depot, high voltage wires are strictly prohibited. The distance between the oil storage area and the barreled light oil storage room and the wire must be greater than 1.5 times the length of the pole.
(3) The rails that are connected to the oil depot must be installed with insulation partitions in front of the storage port to prevent the external power source from flowing into the oil depot from the rails.
4, to prevent metal friction caused by sparks caused by burning and explosion
(1) Strictly implement the relevant regulations for the storage and operation areas. It is forbidden to wear nail shoes or palm iron shoes into the oil depot, and it is even more difficult to climb oil tanks, oil tankers, tank trucks, tank cars and oil drums, and prohibit Hummer and iron wheels from entering the reservoir area.
(2) It is not allowed to use the iron tool to knock out the lid of the container. When opening the large lid and the tank cover, a copper wrench or an alloy wrench that does not cause sparks when colliding should be used.
(3) Metal containers should be avoided from colliding with each other in the warehouse. It is even more difficult to roll a gasket-free oil drum on the concrete floor.
(4) In the loading and unloading operation of the tanker oil, it is necessary to avoid the collision of the crane pipe when inserting and removing the tank mouth or the tanker hatch. Wherever there is oil and gas, you cannot hit the iron metal.
5, to prevent oil vapor accumulation caused by burning and explosion
(1) Unwashed oil drums, oil tanks, fuel tanks and other storage containers are strictly prohibited. The cleaned container should be ventilated before the welding, and if necessary, the first explosion.
(2) The barreled light oil products stored in the warehouse should be inspected frequently and found to be leaky and replaced in time. The warehouse, cargo shed and transceiver room for barreled light oil should maintain air flow.
(3) Underground and cave oil tank areas should be strictly protected against oil leakage. Ventilation equipment should be installed to maintain good ventilation and avoid oil and gas accumulation.
6, transport collision and leakage prevention
(1) Arrange the outer interface of the tank as far as possible at the end of the cylinder at both ends because this part is not easily hit.
(2) The valve should be built-in as much as possible to reduce the part of the valve that protrudes out of the cylinder, to reduce or avoid impact.
(3) The tank truck valve shall protrude from the cylinder part to have sufficient strength guardrail to protect the valve from impact.
(4) Install a leak alarm on the tanker that is highly loaded and extremely hazardous to the toxic medium.
(5) An emergency plugging device shall be added to tankers containing high and extremely hazardous toxic media, and emergency plugging measures may be taken in case of toxic medium leakage.
1. There are signs prohibiting fireworks on the tank truck. It is necessary to prohibit fireworks. Liquid tankers should bypass potentially dangerous roads such as high-voltage lines that are open to fire and static electricity.
2. Tank truck in the oil loading, unloading and driving process can not avoid the generation of static electricity, this is also the point to pay attention to, first of all, the tank truck must be installed with electrostatic tape, is the electrostatic grounding device, so even if static electricity is generated, It can be transmitted to the underground by electrostatic belt to avoid static electricity and sparks to cause spontaneous combustion. Secondly, it is necessary to prevent personal charging. When loading and unloading, the human body must contact with the liquid tanker to generate friction, which generates static electricity. Electrostatic discharge encounters flammability. Explosive oil vapor is very prone to explosion accidents. Therefore, during operation, the operator must wear anti-static shoes, the purpose is to ground the human body. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to affix insulation film on the anti-static sole and should be checked regularly.
3. After the oil is finished, the ground must be disconnected after 5 minutes of oil stabilization. Because the oil flows in the tank after the oil is installed, the oil level is kept for a few minutes.
4. Although the anti-static measures are comprehensive, they should not be able to relax their vigilance during operation. They must strictly follow the operating procedures and pay attention to the hidden dangers that may occur at any time. At the same time, they must master the emergency treatment methods and rescue measures for handling various emergencies correctly.
5. It is also important to pay attention to the “conversion and loading of oil”. The so-called conversion oil is the conversion of oil medium. For example, it is originally loaded with gasoline. Now it is used to load diesel. The ignition point of gasoline is lower than that of diesel. If diesel is used. Infused into a tank containing gasoline vapor, the gasoline vapor is reduced by the absorption of the poured diesel fuel, and the air is drawn into the tank, and a flammable portion is formed somewhere between the liquid surface and the air suction point. The mixture will explode if it accumulates in static electricity. Therefore, in the "conversion of oil", the gasoline in the tank must be cleaned and operated in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
6. Use equipment that meets technical specifications and safety requirements. The automatic control, remote control, measuring instruments, valves and other equipment of the oil station must be inspected regularly, and there must be a strict management system. The material of the oiling equipment should not be underestimated, and it is necessary to use a hair oiling device that meets the standard. For the common use of clips and magnetic joints grounded, should not be pinched or adsorbed on any part of the tank truck, which is very unfavorable for anti-static, it is a big hidden danger.
Cement Bulk Carrier working principle description
Sanitation truck loading and unloading operation steps
What are the precautions for the use of concrete mixer trucks2022-11-02 14:18
Cause Analysis and Repair Scheme of Welding Seam Cracking in Concrete Mixer Truck Raceway2022-10-12 15:11
What are the advantages of chemical liquid trucks?2022-09-28 16:32
What are the functions of the fluidization device installed on the cement bulk carrier?2022-09-14 10:54
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province