Carbon steel:The high-quality steels for the tank body are from WISCO or Baosteel.
Stainless steelt:select TAI steel factory, which is one of the domestic tirst-class materials.
Aluminum :The high-quality aluminum we used are from Alcoa. Especially, we have developed a new kind of aluminum material with Alcoa together.This kind of material is a good choice for the heat-preservation tank.You can use this special tank to deliver high-temperatue goods you need(The normal aluminum tank truck can’t be used for thedelivery of high-temperature goods , which is higher than 50 centigrade ).
Tank body and baffle board structure are by using of finite element analysis system,establish model of full condition stress analysis, according to the result.Optimize the design, this can improve the strength of the tank with lighter weight. It can be the most effective scattering round burst and reduce the local stress of washboard, protect the tanks
Optimized structure and widely used the aluminum material make the kerb mass of CIMC LINYU aluminum aLloy tank less than the other factory. Maximized actual loading weightcan bring more profit to the owner.
The tank puzzle adopt longitudinal welding, 13m large welding equipment leading in China can be maximum possible reduce the welding seam. The tank molding using 13m package equipment which changed the traditional tanker molding mode will make integral straightness better. The tank welding adopt special tooling fixture, with using of Automatic arc welding machine, will be more effectively ensure the tank quality
Structure of frame includes half loading and full loading. Full loading take use of tanker body self loading and adopted H steel which can make the best use of the tank material,avoid out of shape and lighter the weight. At the. same time, walking mechanism assembled with the tank, this is convenient for maintenance and repair.
Tank trucks Closed loading and unloading system. This system consists of an API unloading valve, an anti-spill device, and an oil and gas recovery device. It achieves fast loading, unloading speed, safety and environmental protection.
API unloading valve —— docking with oil depot and petrol station connector, operators do not need to climb the tank top operation.
Anti-flooding device—–preventing oil spillage in the oil tank during oil filling.
Oil and gas recovery device—protecting the atmosphere from oil and gas when loading and unloading oil, polluting air.
2. Operation safety system
The tank trucks operating safety system consists of an explosion-proof manhole cover, a safety bottom valve, a tank top safety protection device, an emergency shut-off device, and an anti-away device. Achieve the safety of the transportation process and loading and unloading operations. Tank top safety guard.
Explosion-proof manhole cover —— When the pressure inside the tank suddenly increases, the small cover of the manhole will automatically open, release the pressure and prevent the occurrence of dangerous situations.
Safety bottom valve ——-The safety bottom valve is normally closed, preventing the liquid in the tank truck from flowing out when the pipe is broken.
Tank top safety guard —– prevent operator from falling when the operator climbs the tank top
Emergency shut-off device button —— When an emergency occurs during the loading and unloading process (bottom filling), press the button and the bottom valve is immediately cut off
Anti-separation device —— Prevent accidental movement of the vehicle during loading and unloading, and the device is linked with the bottom valve control master valve
3. Anti-theft oil system
A. Mechanical anti-theft oil system:
a) Prevent the oil thief from opening the oil discharge valve through the oil discharge valve outlet guardrail lock;
b) Lock the oil discharge valve through the outlet box of the oil discharge valve to install the lead seal to prevent the oil thief from opening the oil discharge valve
B. Electronic anti-theft oil system:
a) By installing the sensor on the oil discharge valve, manhole cover, etc., once someone opens the relevant valve, the system will automatically alarm and record to prevent the oil thief from opening the oil discharge valve to steal oil;
b) Monitor by installing a camera at key parts of the vehicle, etc., to prevent the thief from opening the unloading valve to steal oil.
4.ABS anti-lock braking system
The ABS anti-lock brake system consists of an ECU, sensors, cables, and so on. It can prevent the brakes from being braked, reduce the loss of control of the brakes, and reduce the wear of the tires.
5.EBS anti-lock braking system
The EBS anti-rollover brake system consists of an ECU, sensors, cables, and so on. It achieves the effect of preventing the brakes from being braked, reducing the loss of control of the brakes, preventing rollover when the vehicle is turning, and reducing tire wear.
6. High brake performance disc brake axle system
The high-brake disc brake axle system has been upgraded from a conventional drum brake to a disc brake for improved braking performance and reduced tire wear.
7. High performance shock absorption air suspension system
The system is upgraded from the traditional leaf spring to the air spring to reduce vibration and improve the driving comfort.
8. High performance shock absorption, no-load low wear air suspension system (front axle lift)
The system is upgraded from the traditional leaf spring to the air spring to reduce the vibration damping performance and improve the driving comfort. At the same time, the first bridge has the lifting function. When the load is light, the first bridge is lifted up and reduced. Tire wear and reduced fuel consumption.
9. Ordinary leaf spring suspension system
The system is damped by a conventional leaf spring
10. Lighting signal system
The system consists of lighting fixtures and signal fixtures.
Before reversing the tractor to the semi-trailer, please check the following items: A. Use semi-trailer or plug the wheel to prevent slipping; B. Traction pin height H1 and traction Seat height H2 is basically the same; C, the lock pin of the traction seat is in the “open” position; D, there is enough space between the tractor frame and all parts of the tanker; E, all personnel are away from the operating area.
1.1, Pour the trailer under the semi-trailer so that the tractor pin is aligned with the guide bracket. When the lock pin catches the traction pin, try to pull forward.
1.2, Use the parking brake to ensure correct operation.
1.3, Carefully check the locking pin of the traction pin to ensure that it is fully engaged and locked.
1.3. Connect the trailer supply and control brake pipe to the junction box on the semi-trailer (the terminal box is marked with the correct operating instructions). Inflate the brake system until the brake chamber is released (at a pressure of approximately 490kpa) and release the semi-trailer brake to raise the support before starting operation.
1.4, Inflate the brake system until the brake chamber is released (at a pressure of about 490kpa), and at the same time release the semi-trailer brake to raise the support device before starting operation. After the support device is shaken up using the rocker, the fixed support device will be raised by ≥320 mm.
2. Tractor and semi-trailer
2.1, Park the tank truck on a flat site or road surface, brake the tractor with the hand brake of the tractor, and brake the hand brake of the semi-trailer to the trailer. Trailer brake valve, pull out – brake, press — release the brake
2.2. Lower the support device so that the flat base is in contact with the ground. Raise the front of the semi-trailer so that the tractor is unloaded. If the tanker is not well coupled to mud, snow or sand, other mats should be used under the leg pads to provide adequate support. The fully loaded tanker must not be supported by the legs, and the legs cannot carry this weight; It is not allowed to support the multi-storage tanks with the items in the front compartment only. After the support device is shaken down to the ground using a rocker, the ground on which the support device is to be fixed will be fixed.
2.3, Unplug the power supply plug, remove the air circuit connector (ie gas take-over), ABS cable. Remove the joints such as the air pipe and cable and fix them.
2.4. Pull out the handle of the traction seat so that the traction seat is ready to be disengaged. Close the traction driver brake valve, slowly pull out the tractor, the tractor and the semi-trailer can be disengaged, and the locking traction pin pulls out the traction seat lock handle.
3.1, After the transport tanker arrives at each station, it should be parked at the location designated by the oil depot personnel. The car will be turned off, the handbrake will be pulled, the obstacle sign will be placed, and the fire extinguisher will be placed.
3.2, Pull out the grounding static clamp on the vehicle, connect it to the receiving station ground, support the tank top safety guardrail, and check (adjust) the pressure gauge at the inlet of the tank pneumatic system, which should be 0.35-0.5Mpa. Electrostatic clamps support the top of the tank safety barrier oil reservoir lead electrostatic column pressure 0.35-0.5MPa
3.3, Precautions before feeding
1) Ensure that all discharge and bottom valves are operating properly and are closed. The remote emergency valve control switch (usually located at the rear of the tanker) functions normally and the bottom valve operator fuse is in the normal position.
2) Make sure the media identification is correct. •
3) Ensure that the manhole cover gasket is intact and has good sealing performance.
4) Make sure the tank is clean, as some items may react violently when mixed.
5) Understand the nominal storage capacity and actual storage capacity of each warehouse to prevent over-loading from generating spills.
6) Wash the tank before loading different items. When the tanker unloads the material, the mixture of residual air and air remains within the flammable range. Reloading a product that is different from the one that has just been removed may ignite the mixture and cause an explosion, resulting in significant property damage and/or serious personal injury or death.
7) If the overflow prevention device fails or the visibility leak or other conditions are found, stop using the charging equipment and cut off the material supply. •
8) When the closed bottom loading is applied, the medium is pumped from the tank side discharge valve joint. The top-loading method is used only when there is no downloading device, because the bottom-mounted type can minimize the generation of static electricity. When loading, the material is fed from the top of the tank, and the feeding tube should be inserted into the bott
4. Unloading operation
4.1, Place the fire extinguisher, remove the discharge pipe, open the valve control box door first, and then pull up the oil discharge port protection rod, and the support is stable. Confirm that the material grade, warehouse number and oil outlet are the same, and connect the outlet joint with the specified material storage container with the feeding hose, and fasten the joint to prevent leakage.
4.2, First open (pull out) the designated total valve (green button) bin control valve, when the exhaust gas recovery system or the top vent is opened, the exhaust gas in the tank communicates with the exhaust gas recovery station (or communicates with the atmosphere) to relieve the pressure inside the tank. When the tanker has no exhaust gas recovery system or top vent, open the manhole before opening the discharge valve. Failure to do so may create a vacuum in the tank, causing serious tank damage and personal injury.
4.3, Pull the discharge valve handle at the designated exit (discharge valve open), then the material is discharged under its own weight. The operator should be alert to any leaks or malfunctions of the equipment. Stop all operations immediately after a leak or malfunction is discovered. Failure to do so may result in significant property damage and/or personal injury or death. If leakage of visibility or other conditions is found, stop using the charging equipment and cut off the material delivery.
4.4. After unloading, close all air valves (close the bottom valve, exhaust gas recovery valve), and then remove the delivery hose. Note that the remaining medium in the tube should be inserted into the spare tank, and finally push the handle of the discharge valve to close the discharge valve. Close the oil outlet cover, lower the outlet protection rod, and confirm the lock, close the valve control box, and discharge the material.
4.5, Pull down the tank top safety fence, and fix it, install and fix the feeding hose, fire extinguisher, warning sign and triangle wood. Finally, the ground wire is retracted.
Special precautions: If there is no exhaust gas recovery device, please be sure to remove the flange and rubber pad on the tail panel of the tank, or open the small cover of the manhole to release the pressure in the tank.
a. When unloading other media, if it is toxic or cannot be in contact with air, it must be sealed and sealed by nitrogen seal or other means. Operators must be well protected and operate in strict accordance with the media loading procedures.
b. When unpacking or solidifying media, if there are signs of crystallization or solidification, it must be heated in a proper manner according to the media’s discharge operation procedure, and steam, hot water or other means may be used for heating. The operator must be protected and operated strictly in accordance with the loading procedures of the media.
5. Tank top safety barrier operation
5.1, Manual tank top safety guardrail support, lifting;
5.2, semi-trailer pneumatic tank top safety fence, bicycle pneumatic tank top safety fence
6. Front axle lifting operation The lifting bridge can only be lifted under no-load conditions.
In the case of full load, the lifting switch must be lowered, pull out—lifting the bridge down, press—lift the bridge to rise.
7. In the reversing
Front axle lifting rear axle self-steering operation of the vehicle in the forward driving operation is the same as the ordinary trailer, but in the reversing, it must be noted that the train should go straight ahead 3-5 meters to straighten the rear axle wheel of the trailer, after hanging up the reverse gear, Try slowly and slowly to see if the rear axle tire self-steering function is locked. Only lock can continue to reverse, otherwise you must go straight ahead until it locks.
8. Semi-trailer parking brake
(1) Install a common hand brake valve;
(2) Install the double release valve: the trailer brake valve, pull out the brake, press to release the brake; double release the valve, pull out the brake, press to release the brake
9. With pump tank operation
9.1, Start pump operation
9.1.1, Confirm that the pipelines are properly connected, the valves are open correctly, and the engine gears are properly connected.
9.1.2, Press the clutch pedal, open the power take-off switch, slowly release the clutch pedal, the pump starts
9.2, Shut down the pump operation
9.2.1. Press the clutch pedal, close the power take-off switch, slowly release the clutch pedal, and the pump is turned off.
9.2.2, Note: The pump is not allowed to idling. Before the pump is not closed, the inlet valve of the pump cannot be closed, the pipeline cannot be removed, the clutch pedal, the power take-off, and the drive shaft.
1. The maximum loading weight of the tank truck should not exceed the specified rated weight. Tank trucks, like similar solid tank trucks, allow for the loading of items in their nominal capacity (negative 5%). However, when partial loading is required due to item density or legal requirements, there may be liquid flow and sloshing. In general, partially loaded tank trucks are less stable when turning and braking than tank trucks loaded in nominal capacity. Therefore, this factor should be taken into account when determining the handling characteristics of tankers and the requirements for safe driving of tank trucks. It is especially recommended that the driver should understand the characteristics of this load and learn how to brake smoothly. Practice has proved that after stopping the vehicle, completely braking the brake for a period of time can prevent the vehicle from being displaced due to the shaking of the liquid in the tank caused by the brake.
2. It is forbidden to hit the parts on the car with metal when sucking and discharging work; it is forbidden to use broken muffler.
3. When driving, the mopping tape on the car must be in contact with the ground.
4. When the operator enters the tank, he must have a gas mask and must be supervised inside and outside the tank. Do not enter the tank until all of the following conditions have been met:
(1) The pressure inside the tank has been completely released.
(2) The tank has been completely cleaned and ventilated.
5. The tank has been vented and cleaned with qualified cleaning equipment.
6. The operator must be familiar with the use of fire-fighting equipment (fire extinguishers), and fire-fighting equipment (fire extinguishers) should be in good condition.
7. Before the suction and discharge work, insert the power-shielding rod into the ground to ensure good grounding and connect the relevant nozzles.
8. Regularly clean the tubing and breathing valve and ensure that the breathing valve is in good condition.
9. The tanker is equipped with a pressure protection device (breathing valve) on the manhole cover. The breather valve is used as a release vent when the internal pressure of any of the bins reaches 3 psi during the download operation or at other times. Check the pressure protection valve daily to ensure that it can be opened at 3 psi. In the event of a malfunction or malfunction of the breathing valve, it may cause serious damage to the tank or compartment and severe personal injury or death.
10. The discharge valve in the pipeline system cannot be in a semi-closed state to prevent the deformation of the discharge valve oil seal from being severe.
11. Always check the tank, accessories, piping system and other assemblies during use. If it is found that the phenomenon of desoldering, cracking, leakage, etc. should be repaired in time to avoid product damage. Replace the gasket when it is damaged, crushed, expanded, or does not provide adequate sealing.
1.Carrying the driving part of the tank truck, the popular saying is the car chassis. The general driver is more expert about this one. The problem is that after the liquid tank truck is equipped with the liquid pump, we have installed the drive shaft and the power take-off from the engine. With these two devices, we need special attention in the operation, and the operation is improper. The device is scrapped.
2.The use and maintenance of the liquid pump should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions for its use and maintenance.
3. The use and maintenance of the tanker should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions for use. The vehicle is equipped with instructions.
4. The oil is slow, can not beat the oil, please check the safety valve, filter network. These should be checked and cleaned frequently.
5. Regularly check whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and the seal is reliable.
6. In order to ensure the cleaning of the oil tank, the oil tank and the oil transportation system should be cleaned regularly. The inner and outer joints of the oil hose should be regularly coated with lubricating oil, which is easy and convenient to disassemble. After each work of the tubing, the outer end cover (blocking cover) of the inlet and outlet should be covered in time, and the ends of the oil hose (blocking cover) should be cleaned to ensure the inside of the pipe.
7. The oil load should not exceed the rated loading quality. (converted according to oil density).
8. The medium through which the ball valve passes should not be dirty, to protect the sealing ring and improve the service life of the ball valve. It is not suitable for the ball valve to work in the semi-closed and semi-open state for a long time. Otherwise, the sealing ring may be deteriorated. The handle of each ball valve should be in the driving. Disabled.
9. The pump network should be frequently removed and washed to prevent the oil slag from clogging the filter and affecting the flow.
10. The breathing valve should be kept clean so that the breathing valve is in working condition. The spring inside the valve should not be replaced at will, so as not to affect the effect of suction and deflation. When the breathing valve is blocked, there is a danger of deformation of the tank.
11. In order to prevent fire accidents in oil trucks, it is not allowed to hit the parts on the tank truck with metal objects when the exhaust pipe, silencer is damaged, the pipeline leaks oil, the lead electrode is broken or broken, so as to avoid the generation of Mars and tank trucks. Fire equipment should be ready at all times.
12. If the sedimentation tank under the tank is frozen, it should not be baked with fire. It can be thawed by melting with hot steam or driving the car into the greenhouse.
13. Before the fuel truck is working, it must be inserted into the damp land with the avoidance pole. The grounding tape should be grounded. The static electricity should be kept good during the operation.
14. Check the fire extinguisher device before exiting the car. The personnel of the tank truck should be familiar with the use of the fire extinguisher and check and maintain it according to its instructions.
15. Before the operation of the tanker, check whether the pipeline system is leaking oil, whether the grounding wire is disconnected, and whether the exhaust pipe is damaged. If the problem is found, the problem should be solved first.
16. When oiling, it should be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations. In the winter, if there is water in the self-priming pump, the water must be drained to prevent the pump from being frozen.
17. When working in the tank, it should be noted that the ventilation is good and there must be some protection outside the tank. If necessary, wash the tank with soapy water and then operate.
Tank truck application case
Welcome to visit our website, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or leave us a message.