The sanitation truck can be seen everywhere in our lives. It is easy to pour the garbage into the compartment by manipulating the garbage truck. However, in fact, it is quite complicated. Let's take a look at the following Sanitation truck loading and unloading procedures.
Before loading the garbage, when the no-load operation reaches 6 standard air pressure, hang the power take-off (lower left of the steering wheel in the cab), check whether the parts are leaking or abnormal, and then operate according to the position indicated by the operation sign; The steps are as follows:
(1) Push the locking hook operating handle to the retracted position, and the locking cylinder is retracted, so that the locking frame is retracted and the flip frame is locked and fixed to the attached frame;
(2) Pull the lever operating handle to the extended position, the arm cylinder extends, the movable arm rotates around the front hinge shaft of the flipping frame, and the pulling arm is in the hook box position, and the height of the arm hook is appropriately adjusted and the box body is adjusted. Hook alignment;
(3) When the pull arm hooks to the box hook, continue to push down the arm operation handle to the drop position, so that the garbage box continues to get on the train. Note: Ensure that the stringers of the waste bin are located between the two rear rollers at the rear of the frame;
(4) When the garbage can body is placed on the attached frame, release the handle of the pull arm to return it to the neutral position, then pull the locking hook operating handle to the locked position, and the locking cylinder extends. The locking frame is turned up and the flip frame is locked and fixed to the garbage box body, and the handle is released to return it to the neutral position;
(5) Before unloading the garbage, when the whole vehicle runs to 6 standard air pressure, hang the power take-off device, open the rear door locking device of the garbage can, and at the front two-way multi-way valve, first determine the locking frame to lock the dustbin. Body (pull the locking hook operating handle to the locking position), then pull up the lever operating handle to the extended position, and the garbage can body is tilted to lift the garbage out.
(1) Drive the car to the front of the trash can about 2.5 meters, the vehicle and the garbage can as far as possible in a straight line;
(2) Hydraulic pump take power: start the car engine, step on the clutch, hang the power take-off, and gradually loosen the clutch;
(3) Turn the “Off/Power/On” knob of the control box to the “On” position, at which time the buzzer of the operation box sounds, indicating that the power supply is turned on;
(4) Turn the “lock/release” knob to “release” position for 5-8s, until the boom lock is in the completely released position, let go, no need to turn the button;
(5) Turn the “extension/hook arm/retract” knob to “stretch” position, at which time the main hydraulic cylinder is extended, maintain this operation until the main arm hook is turned over to the garbage box with a slightly lower hook, let go, no longer Rotate the knob;
(6) Turn off the power take-off: step on the clutch, press the handle of the power take-off down, loosen the clutch;
(7) hang the vehicle in reverse gear, and drive backwards to the hook to the hook of the garbage bin;
(8) Again, take the hydraulic pump to take the force, turn the “extension/hook arm/retract” knob to “retract” position, then the main hydraulic cylinder is shortened, and maintain this operation until the dustbin is towed to the car; Make sure that the track of the garbage can enter the middle of the two guide wheels of the pull arm hook. If it deviates from between the guide wheels, it is necessary to use the moving vehicle to adjust the angle and position of the car and the garbage bin to complete the alignment standard;
(9) Turn the “lock/release” knob to the “lock” position for 5-8s until the arm lock is in the fully locked position, release the hand and no longer rotate the knob;
(10) Turn off the power switch, and the power knob of the control box, the hook box operation is completed.
(1) Drive the car to the place where the garbage is dumped, pay attention to the condition of the ground in the garbage dump, and the ground level is required to be leveled, firm, and unloaded;
(2) Open the back door of the garbage can;
(3) Rotate the “Off/Power/On” knob of the control box to the “On” position, at which time the buzzer of the operation box sounds, indicating that the control power is turned on;
(4) Hydraulic pump taking force;
(5) Rotate the “lock/release” knob to the “lock” position for 5-8s until the boom lock is in the fully locked position, release the handle and no longer rotate the knob. Ensure that the boom lock is in the fully locked position;
(6) Turn the “Extension/Hook Arm/Shrink” knob to “Extension” position. At this time, the main cylinder is extended, and the dustbin and the lifting frame are lifted together with the main arm to maintain this operation until the dustbin is lifted up completely. The garbage in the box is completely overturned;
(7) Turn the “Extension/Hook/Hold” knob to “Retract” position. At this time, the main cylinder is shortened, and the garbage bin and the lifting frame and the main arm are gradually taken back together to maintain this operation until the garbage bin is completely taken. Back, put it on the car. Stop rotating the knob;
(8) Turn off the power take-off, turn off the power knob of the control box, and turn off the rear door of the car. The dump operation is completed.
The process of the unloading operation is just the opposite of the hooking operation process. The garbage bin is placed on the ground from the vehicle. The key point is that the boom lock should be completely in the release mode before the unloading operation.
(1) Before unloading the box, it is necessary to observe whether there is enough space in the unloading place, and the road surface should be leveled and firm;
(2) The hydraulic oil pump takes power; turn the “off/power/on” knob of the control box to the “on” position;
(3) Turn the “lock/release” knob to “release” position for 5-8s until the boom lock is in the completely released position, let go and stop turning the knob. Ensure that the boom lock is in a completely loose position;
(4) Turn the “Extension/Hook Arm/Shrink” knob to “Stretch” position, when the main hydraulic cylinder is extended, and the dustbin moves with the main arm to maintain this operation until the dustbin is completely placed on the ground. Release the knob;
(5) Drive the car forward about 0.5-1 meters;
(6) Turn the “extension/hook arm/retract” knob to the “retracted” position. At this time, the main cylinder is shortened and the main arm is retrieved. This operation is maintained until the main arm is completely recovered, and the knob is released.
(7) Turn off the power take-off, turn off the power knob of the control box, and unload the box.
1. It is strictly forbidden to put in construction waste to avoid damage to the machine.
2. If the movement is abnormal during the operation of the hydraulic system, the work should be stopped immediately, the cause of the analysis should be analyzed, and the cleaning should be carried out. Do not force the pressure to work.
3. Whether it is to bite or disengage the power take-off, it is necessary to step on the clutch pedal; when the power take-off and multi-way valve are in working condition, the garbage must not enter the driving state.
4. The pressure regulation of the hydraulic system is installed as the pressure regulating bolt on the multi-way reversing valve. After the bolt is adjusted and locked by the pressure regulation, it shall not be arbitrarily transferred during the operation. The user is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure at will.
5. The one-way throttle valve at the top of the filling device is used to control the falling speed of the filling device. Do not arbitrarily adjust after setting and locking.
6. About the model of lifting the box:
A) When the car is loaded, it is not allowed to fall quickly. The reversing valve should be controlled to control the slow landing.
B) When changing the car, cleaning, and overhauling the car, it is necessary to support the car struts to prevent the car from suddenly falling and the accident.
C) When lifting the box, you should choose a flat and solid air parking dumping. The car should be lifted up with the dispatch of the material to prevent the vehicle from tipping over or lifting the front.
D) When dumping materials, the collecting bucket should be raised first and then lifted to the car, so as not to touch the ground at the end of the collecting bucket; similarly, after the material dumping is finished, the car should be put down first, and then the collecting bucket should be closed.
7, the vehicle collection and closing of the bucket should be closed to the end of the collection bucket, the lock tongue and the lock quickly fit, close only to complete.
8. Do not flush water into the hydraulic tank when washing the car. Always check the hydraulic oil level. If the hydraulic oil is lacking, it should be filled in time. All oil joints must not leak oil.
9. Avoid collision during maintenance to prevent damage, deformation and scratches of parts. Care must be taken when cleaning parts.
What are the precautions for the use of concrete mixer trucks2022-11-02 14:18
Cause Analysis and Repair Scheme of Welding Seam Cracking in Concrete Mixer Truck Raceway2022-10-12 15:11
What are the advantages of chemical liquid trucks?2022-09-28 16:32
What are the functions of the fluidization device installed on the cement bulk carrier?2022-09-14 10:54
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province