The tank body of the water tank truck is generally made of high-quality carbon steel plate, and the thickness of the plate is generally between 4-6mm. In order to improve the corrosion resistance and service life of the steel tank body, corrosion-resistant materials or stickers can be sprayed on the inner surface of the tank Anti-corrosion lining is applied, and some measures are taken for anti-corrosion treatment.
Generally, the common methods for anti-corrosion treatment of water tank trucks are:
(1) Zinc coating: used for shipping gasoline, benzene, mixed xylene, cement, water, excrement and other materials.
(2) Painting: Due to the filling of water, cement, excrement and other materials
(3) Tin coating: used for shipping light oil, heavy oil, lubricating oil and other petroleum products.
(4) Lead-coated: Pure lead is a very good corrosion-resistant material. Lead-coated tanks are suitable for shipping dilute sulfuric acid and benzyl chloride, but not for hydrochloric acid and alkalis. Lead and its alloys are poisonous and should not be in contact with food items. They are also harmful to the human body, and protective measures should be taken when using them.
(5) Aluminum coating: used for shipping methanol, ethanol, aviation fuel, concentrated nitric acid, glacial acetic acid, benzene, aldehydes, organic solutions and other chemical products and food items.
(6) Plastic lining: used for shipping water, liquid fuel and certain corrosive items. Different types of plastics have different applicability.
(7) Rubber lining: The corrosion resistance of rubber varies with its type. Vulcanized natural rubber is resistant to corrosion by most inorganic acids, organic acids, alkalis, salts, alcohols, etc., but it is resistant to strong oxidants (nitric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, chromic acid, hydrogen peroxide, etc.) , carbon tetrafluoride, etc.) have poor corrosion resistance. Nitrile rubber in synthetic rubber has good oil resistance; neoprene rubber has good acid and alkali resistance; polyether rubber is relatively stable to water, oil, ammonia and alkali.
(8) In order to improve the corrosion resistance of the aluminum tank, magnesium, manganese and other elements can be coated on the inner wall.
As a special industry, water tank trucks also have their own particularities in terms of anti-corrosion treatment. Our company uses particularly advanced anti-corrosion technology, which uses solvent-free coatings. This product is suitable for long-term anti-corrosion protection of steel structures or concrete in various severe corrosion environments, such as Underground, in water, sewage pools, steel materials in contact with other chemical media, etc. Its processing flow is mainly divided into:
(1) Surface treatment stage: Clean up the welding slag and other debris falling from the stock body. Clean surface dirt carefully. Thoroughly clean with compressed air and dust-removing cloth, and report for inspection.
(2) Debugging reagent stage: make reasonable deployment according to the demand.
(3) In the stage of coating, use a brush to paint the gaps and angles between the sealing head, the anti-wave plate and the welding seam of the cylinder body, etc., which cannot be painted by rolling.
(4) Roller coating stage: use a roller brush to roll evenly over a large area from front to back, and the thickness of the coating film is 200μm
(5) Drying stage: conduct a reasonable drying method according to the demand.The above is the content sharing about the anti-corrosion treatment method of the water tank truck. As a special vehicle, it is recommended to choose a professional and reliable manufacturer for the purchase of the water tank truck. Not only the details are handled in place, but also the corresponding technical support can be provided.
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province