Any car will wear out during use. In order to make our car last longer, don’t neglect maintenance and repair work. The following CIMC Lingyu concrete mixer manufacturer will provide you with daily maintenance and parts maintenance methods. , as well as maintenance cycle, maintenance misunderstanding four aspects to explain the maintenance knowledge of concrete mixer truck.
First, the daily maintenance of concrete mixer truck
Daily maintenance precautions for concrete mixer trucks
1. First, for the first time the newly purchased vehicle is used for about 50 hours, check the bolt tightening conditions, including the connecting bolt of the tank head and the reducer, the connecting bolt of the reducer base and the front, the tug base and the frame. The connecting bolts and the connecting bolts of the sub-beams and the girders are to be inspected regularly once a month.
2. Check whether the lubricating oil on the joint surface of the roller and the raceway is dry before driving. It should be replenished in time to maintain a good lubrication effect. Check the oil level of the cooler and reducer to ensure the oil level indication before the vehicle is started. Scope of view; straighten the hydraulic oil circuit to keep the hydraulic system clean and sealed, so as not to pollute the system hydraulic oil, such as dust particles and moisture, causing the system to not work properly or damage.
3. Clean the dirt on the roller and the raceway at least once a month. Inject the grease into the roller through the grease nipple on the roller to ensure that the drive shaft is lubricated at least once a month.
4. The hydraulic system components have higher precision, especially the hydraulic pump of the mixer truck. The maintenance is simple, but the hydraulic oil needs to be replaced regularly. The first time is 500 hours, and the filter element should be replaced at the same time after 2000 hours or at least once a year. Refueling or oil change When the engine is in a stop, it will cause damage to the hydraulic system.
5. It is forbidden to randomly weld and change the water tank to avoid heavy objects impact; the ice level display tube and filter screen should be replaced in time to avoid blockage, affecting the water level judgment, often check whether the various valve bodies are blocked or abnormal, and timely lubricate. In the environment where there is possibility of icing, the water supply system must drain the water to prevent the pipeline from freezing and cracking, and often apply the sealant for the pipeline to the critical part of the sealing system.
Daily maintenance tips for concrete mixers
1. The butter should be beaten once a week to ensure normal lubrication. In addition, the butter and the raceway joint surface should be added with butter once every 3 to 4 days to keep it normal.
2. The hydraulic oil and the reducer oil should be replaced once in the new car for about 100 days. The hydraulic system storage tank should use No. 68 wear-resistant hydraulic oil, the cold area is recommended to use No. 46 hydraulic oil, and the reducer uses No. 90 heavy-duty gear oil. It is recommended to use better quality oil such as imported Shell.
3. The whole pump (referring to the fuel tank without reducer) should use SAE15W～40 engine oil.
4. The new car should be used for 1 to 2 weeks. The connecting bolts of the auxiliary beam and the main beam should be tightened and tightened once a month.
5. If the new car is used for 1~2 weeks, check whether the bracket bolt, oil pump flange and drive shaft connecting bolt are loose, and check it once a month.
6. When the concrete mixing truck is finished, clean the inside and outside of the mixing drum to ensure that there is no accumulation in the mixing drum. If the unloading time at the construction site exceeds 2 to 3 hours, the inside and outside of the mixing drum should be cleaned when returning to the site.
7. After the vehicle has been used for a period of time, the integrity of the feed hopper seal should be checked. If the wear is severe, it must be replaced in time, otherwise it will easily cause the barrel or the feed hopper to wear out.
8. When washing the car, please pay attention to the high-pressure water flow can not be flushed at the flange seal of the reducer to avoid damage to the grease. (Warning: If it is flushed at the sealing ring, there will be any possibility of splashing sand and other debris, which will cause damage to the seal ring and the mechanical parts, which will affect the normal use of the vehicle.)
9. The concrete mixer truck should check the position of the hydraulic oil before exiting the vehicle. The oil level is 2~75px higher.
10. The overall pump should check the oil level of the hydraulic oil system once a month, and the oil level should be at the groove of the bolt.
11. After the control handle is changed from agitation to unloading or from unloading to agitation, stop at the middle position and perform the next action after the mixing drum stops rotating. When the handle is pulled to the limit position, the force cannot be continued to prevent the oil pump from being stuck.
Second, the maintenance method of concrete mixer parts
Concrete mixer truck maintenance method
From the point of view of using a concrete mixer truck, the chassis parts of the mixer are actually more prone to problems than the engine, but in routine maintenance, many people often overlook the view of the chassis components.
The parts of the concrete mixer truck that are prone to problems are mainly concentrated in:
1. Shock absorber: The oil leakage of the mixer truck is a precursor to the damage of the shock absorber. In addition, the bump on the bad road surface is obviously aggravated or the brake interval is long, which is also a sign of shock absorber damage.
2. Suspension control arm rubber sleeve: After the rubber sleeve is damaged, the vehicle will have a series of problems such as deviation, swinging, etc. Even if it is done in four-wheel positioning, it will not help. If you look at the chassis carefully, the damage to the rubber sleeve is easy to find.
3. Steering lever: If the steering rod is slack, it will affect the steering control of the car. It can be judged whether there is any abnormality in the steering rod by grasping the lever and shaking it vigorously. If there is shaking, it means that there is an abnormality, and the ball should be replaced immediately. Head or tie rod assembly.
4, exhaust pipe: cement mixer truck exhaust pipe is one of the most vulnerable parts of the car bottom, do not forget to take a look at the inspection. In particular, the exhaust pipe with a three-way catalytic converter should be carefully inspected. In order to maintain the chassis of the concrete mixer, it is possible to make a chassis armor for the mixer chassis, so that it can maintain the effect of the chassis well, and also pay attention to prevent the concrete mixer chassis from being hit when traveling.
5. Universal joint dust jacket: Don’t underestimate the dust jacket outside the universal joint of the mixer truck. It not only has dustproof effect, but also avoids the loss of grease around the universal joint. Once the dust jacket is damaged, the grease It will soon be lost, and the universal joint is easily damaged due to dry grinding.
Concrete mixer tire maintenance method
1. Remove the inclusions such as stones in the tread, and see if there are any problems such as bubbling, layering, laceration, smashing, aging, etc. in the tire casing;
2. When disassembling the tire, derust the rim, check the inner tube and the lining with no damage or wrinkles, inflate according to the specified air pressure, and carry out the tire flanging or transposition.
3. Regular inspection of spare tires
Concrete mixer brake system maintenance
Symptoms of problems with the brake system:
1. When braking under normal conditions, the pedal will be felt solid, and the mixer will stop smoothly along the straight line. If this is not the case, it must be noticed;
2. The problem of the indicator light, if the “brake” light is on when the mixer is running, and the hand brake is lowered at this time, the brake system of the mixer truck may have serious problems, and it is necessary to promptly check and repair;
3. During the driving process, if there is an abnormal sound when braking, you should also pay attention, no matter whether there is any problem, you should check it clearly.
Brake system maintenance tips
1. Usually pay more attention to check the brake pads. Under normal driving conditions, the front brake pads of the mixer are 3-5 million kilometers, and the life of the rear brake pads is 12-15 thousand kilometers. On the road with more and more upslopes and bends, the service life of the brake pads will be shorter, so be sure to pay more attention. If the wear is serious, replace the brake pads immediately.
2. Regularly change the brake oil, add, replace the brake oil model must match the original brake oil model, otherwise it will produce a chemical reaction, resulting in sludge and inorganic salt precipitation, over time will block the pipeline, affecting the normal brake system Use, resulting in serious consequences.
What to do if the brakes fail
When the concrete mixer truck is driving, if it suddenly finds that the brake is malfunctioning, remember not to panic. First, control the direction and change the high speed gear to the low speed gear, so that the traction resistance of the engine will quickly reduce the vehicle speed, and at the same time, combined with the hand brake. Pulling the handbrake must be moderate, too tight will make the brake disc “locked”, pulling too slow will cause the brake disc to wear and ablate and lose the braking effect. If the vehicle itself cannot control the speed of the brakes, the natural obstacles, such as roadside rocks and trees, will be decisively used to cause resistance to the vehicle, thus forcing the mixer to stop.
Mixing tank maintenance method
1. Rinse the feed port with water before each charge to keep the feed port moist during filling;
2. Filling the washing water tank that is included with the vehicle with water at the same time as loading;
3. Rinse the feed port after charging, and wash the concrete remaining near the feed port;
4. After unloading at the construction site, rinse the discharge trough, and then add 30-40 L of cleaning water to the concrete tank; keep the concrete tank rotating slowly while the vehicle is returning;
5. Remember to let go of the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet around the work every day to ensure that no cement and concrete agglomerates.
As long as the above work is not carried out seriously, it will bring a lot of trouble to future work.
Drive maintenance method
The driving device is used to drive the concrete tank to rotate. It consists of a power take-off, a universal joint shaft, a hydraulic pump, a hydraulic motor, a control valve, a hydraulic oil tank and a cooling device. If this part stops working due to failure, the concrete tank will not be able to rotate, which will cause the concrete in the car to be scrapped, and even the whole tank concrete will be condensed in the tank, causing the concrete mixer truck to be scrapped. Therefore, whether the drive device is reliable or not is a problem that must be highly valued in use. In order to ensure that the drive is in good condition, the following maintenance work should be done:
a. The universal rotating part is the faulty part. The grease should be filled on time, and the wear condition should be checked frequently and repaired and replaced in time. The fleet should have an alternate cardan shaft assembly to ensure that it can recover in a matter of minutes if a failure occurs.
b. Keep the hydraulic oil clean. The working environment of the concrete mixer truck is bad, and it is necessary to prevent the dirty cement sand from entering the hydraulic system. Hydraulic oil should be replaced regularly as required by the manual. Once the inspection reveals that water or sand is mixed into the hydraulic oil, it is necessary to immediately stop the hydraulic system and replace the hydraulic oil.
c. Ensure that the hydraulic oil cooling device is effective. It is necessary to regularly clean the hydraulic oil radiator to avoid the radiator being blocked by the cement, check whether the radiator electric fan is running normally, and prevent the hydraulic oil temperature from exceeding the standard. As long as the hydraulic part is cleaned, the hydraulic part generally has few faults.
Concrete mixer car body paint maintenance method
If there is a crack on the surface of the mixer after driving, then the paint surface should not be treated properly. The metal paint may produce a very fine crack, which will continuously penetrate the paint until it penetrates the entire paint layer. This phenomenon is called “ Cracked.” Sometimes cracks can occur due to problems with the quality of heavy paint. If there is a wax in the crack, the body will be streaked. Regular waxing can gradually reduce the occurrence of cracks.
The fading of small concrete mixer trucks, soot and pollutants in the atmosphere are the main causes of discoloration and fading of paints. Fading is different from oxidation. When fading occurs, the paint will show uneven chromatic aberration. Medium and light fading can be treated by grinding and polishing. In severe cases, it must be repainted.
The small mixer is etched and the etch is a surface abrasion. Insects, bird droppings, sap, tar, and asphalt all have etch marks. Slight etches can be solved with abrasive polishing.
The water mark on the mixer car, the water mark is the trace left after the water droplets evaporate, and it is ring-shaped. Oxidized, commonly used washing detergent cars are prone to water stains. Minor water marks can be cured by waxing and polishing, and in serious cases, grinding or painting.
The concrete mixer truck has shallow scratches. Due to friction and improper daily care, the paint surface of the small concrete mixer truck has slight scratches, but the primer is not exposed. This scratch is more obvious in the sun. It is generally removed by a professional polishing method.
Mixer surface paint maintenance precautions
First, the paint surface is oxidized. Under the ultraviolet light of the sun, the paint roller will continuously evaporate the oil into the air to protect itself. For a long time, the paint will be over-dispersed. The brightness and depth of the paint surface are greatly reduced, so that the paint surface is gradually whitened, forming an oxide layer, shortening the life of the paint, and the naked eye can observe the phenomenon of black, white and dull paint.
Second, the traffic film. The small mixer truck generates a strong electrostatic layer due to friction during driving. The static electricity has strong adsorption capacity for dust, oil and chemical dust. After a long time, a hard traffic film will be formed. This “traffic film” is very easy to make. Oxidation corrosion occurs on the paint surface, which can be polished and polished.
Third, the concrete mixer truck maintenance cycle
The initial use of the car is mainly normal maintenance, and the cost is relatively low; when the concrete mixer truck uses a certain number of years or a certain mileage, it will enter the maintenance period, and the cost is relatively high.
Scientifically determining the interval between maintenance operations will not only keep the concrete mixers in good technical condition, but also save you on maintenance and repair costs. For some fixed-point repair dealers recommended maintenance cycle should be carefully considered. After all, dealers are to make money. New vehicles with good technical conditions can extend the maintenance cycle appropriately. If the technical situation is poor, or the concrete mixer truck with poor conditions is used, the maintenance period should be shortened appropriately.
When deciding the maintenance cycle of the concrete mixer truck, the maintenance cycle recommended by the concrete mixer truck manufacturer should be referred to, and the maintenance period should be properly adjusted in combination with the technical conditions and actual use conditions of the concrete mixer truck.
Brake shoes, concrete mixer trucks need to be inspected every 10,000 km. Tires should be replaced once for each maintenance. The oil should be replaced every time you do basic maintenance. The automatic transmission oil should be replaced every 20,000 km or so, and the new car should be replaced at the initial 1000 km. For concrete mixers equipped with power steering, the power steering fluid should be replaced every 20,000 km or 18 months.
One: Reasonably determine the protection period. The car protection cycle refers to the distance or time of car protection. In the process of practical application, the owner of the car should refer to the protection cycle introduced by the automobile manufacturer, contact the car’s own skill and application premise, and make appropriate adjustments to the protection cycle. Generally speaking, the new car is used under the premise of superior road conditions. It does not need to be protected too frequently. The protection cycle of the manufacturer’s rule can be used as the upper limit. If the vehicle skill is poor, or the premise is bad, the protection cycle should be shortened properly.
Second: ample application free testing. The free detection movement carried out by the concrete mixer manufacturer is often beneficial to the length of the owner. The vehicle owner can apply these inspection movements to carry out specific physical examinations, discover and eliminate some potential problems in real time, and then save the high maintenance protection that can be presented in the future. cost.
Three: As much as possible to crash the repair assembly. Many concrete mixer owners have this feeling. Some of the cars that like the car will not be picked up after the crash and repair, so that the vehicle enters the maintenance period too early. The reason for this kind of scene is to first touch on the assembly skills and quality of the repairman. Therefore, it is best to prevent crash repair assemblies, apply various types of advanced skill protection equipment and vehicles, and protect the car from disassembly to prevent damage to the car assembly and components, improve the quality of protection, and then reduce the total maintenance. cost.
Fourth, the maintenance of concrete mixer trucks
The mixer is mainly used to make butter. It is necessary to use butter in places where the mixer rotates and meshes. Some maintenance unions also put butter on the cylinder head to enhance the engine’s tightness. This approach is wrong. After the cylinder bolts are tightened, a part of the butter will inevitably flow into the cylinder. The residual butter on the outside will form a gap between the cylinder head gasket, the cylinder head and the plane of the body at a high temperature, which will reduce the sealing performance.
Do not change the oil for a long time
Changing oil is a point that many drivers can easily ignore. If oil is added only for a long time, many parts of the engine will lack lubrication, and wear will increase in the long run. In the process of running the diesel engine, it will also absorb a lot of impurities into the engine oil. If the engine oil is not changed for a long time, it may cause problems such as burning the tile and holding the shaft.
Open flame heating piston
Experienced maintenance personnel know that the piston should be thermally expanded before installing the piston pin. Some people use the open flame to heat the piston in order to save trouble. This method will cause the piston to be deformed by uneven heat. The correct way is to put the piston into the hot oil and evenly heat it.
Use sanding cloth to polish the bearing
The technique of scraping tiles is difficult, and the inexperienced maintenance workers are difficult to grasp. For this reason, when replacing the bearing bushes, in order to increase the contact area between the bearing bush and the crankshaft, sanding is used instead of the scraping tile. This method will make the harder particles on the abrasive cloth into the bearing alloy, accelerate the wear of the journal during the operation of the diesel engine, and shorten the service life of the crankshaft.