In construction projects, concrete is an indispensable construction material, and a professional concrete mixer truck is used to transport concrete. The concrete mixer truck is equipped with a cylindrical mixing drum, which always keeps rotating during transportation to ensure that the carried concrete will not solidify. After transporting the concrete, be sure to rinse the inside of the mixing drum with water to prevent the hardened concrete from taking up space. Then, after the daily transportation is completed, how to do the maintenance and repair of the concrete mixer truck?
Since concrete will solidify into a hard block in a short time and is corrosive to steel and paint, it is necessary for daily maintenance to wash the concrete adhering to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank. Serious work. These include:
1. Rinse the feed port with water before each filling to keep the feed port moist during filling;
2. Fill the washing water tank that comes with the car with water while loading;
3. Rinse the feed port after loading, and clean the remaining concrete near the feed port;
4. After unloading at the construction site, flush the discharge chute, and then add 30-40L of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; keep the concrete storage tank positive and slow when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before loading the next time;
6. At the end of the day, thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet to ensure that there is no cement and concrete agglomeration.
As long as these tasks are not carried out seriously once, they will bring great trouble to future work.
1. Reasonably determine the protection period
The car protection period refers to the distance or time of car protection. In the process of practical application, car owners should refer to the protection cycle recommended by the car manufacturer, contact the car’s own skills and application conditions, and make appropriate adjustments to the protection cycle. Generally speaking, new cars are used under superior road conditions and do not need to be protected too frequently. The protection period specified by the manufacturer’s rules can be used as the upper limit; while the car’s technical condition is poor, or the use conditions are bad, the protection period should be shortened appropriately.
2. Plenty of free testing
The free inspection campaign carried out by the concrete mixer truck manufacturer is often beneficial to the owner. The owner can use these inspection activities to perform specific physical examinations on the favorite car, discover and eliminate some potential problems in real time, and then save the high maintenance that can appear in the future. Protection costs.
3. Minimize the crash repair assembly
Many concrete mixer truck owners have this feeling that after a certain assembly of the mixer truck crashed and repaired, the truck entered the maintenance period prematurely. The reason for presenting this kind of sight mainly touches on the repairers’ assembly skills and quality of accessories. Therefore, it is best to prevent the breakdown of the repair assembly, apply various advanced technical protection equipment and tricks to protect the car from disassembly, so as to prevent unnecessary damage to the car assembly and parts, improve the quality of protection, and then reduce the maintenance Total cost.
4. Do not carry too much
The maximum limit of concrete carried by the concrete mixer truck cannot exceed the maximum volume of the tank, because the density of concrete varies depending on the strength level. High-strength concrete generally has a high density. For the same volume, it will be detrimental to the vehicle if it is loaded more.
The function of the driving device is to drive the rotation of the concrete storage tank. It is composed of a power take-off, a cardan shaft, a hydraulic pump, a hydraulic motor, a control valve, a hydraulic oil tank and a cooling device. If this part stops working due to a fault, the concrete storage tank will not be able to rotate, which will cause the concrete in the vehicle to be scrapped, and even the whole tank of concrete will condense in the tank, causing the concrete mixer truck to be scrapped. Therefore, whether the driving device is reliable is an issue that must be paid attention to in use. To ensure the integrity and reliability of the drive device, the following maintenance work should be done:
1. The universal rotating part is the part with frequent failures. Grease should be added on time, and the wear condition should be checked frequently and repaired and replaced in time. The team should have a spare cardan shaft assembly to ensure that it can resume work within tens of minutes in the event of a failure.
2. Ensure that the hydraulic oil is clean. The working environment of the concrete mixer truck is harsh, and the dirty cement sand must be prevented from entering the hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil should be replaced regularly according to the requirements of the manual. Once the hydraulic oil is found to be mixed with water or sand during the inspection, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately to clean the hydraulic system and replace the hydraulic oil.
3. Ensure that the hydraulic oil cooling device is effective. It is necessary to clean the hydraulic oil radiator regularly to prevent the radiator from being blocked by cement, check whether the electric fan of the radiator is operating normally, and prevent the hydraulic oil temperature from exceeding the standard. As long as the hydraulic oil is clean, there are not many failures in the hydraulic part; however, the service life is different for different manufacturers.
Due to the large volume of the concrete mixer truck and the special cargo it carries, the daily maintenance and repair of the concrete mixer truck must be done. The concrete mixer truck should not overly bump the glass during transportation. If the road condition is not good, the tank axle of the tank truck will be damaged; grease should be applied to the rotating wheels from time to time to reduce wear and tear; The maintenance of the mixer truck itself reduces the probability of vehicle damage. Luoyang CIMC Linyu Automobile Co., Ltd. is a professional service-oriented automobile manufacturer. The concrete mixer trucks produced are of high quality and low price, and can be customized according to customer needs. Interested parties are welcome to consult.