A small mixer truck is a special vehicle that often deals with building materials such as water, stone, cement, etc. in daily work. Long-term use and wear are particularly severe. In order not to affect its work efficiency, we need to maintain it regularly. So what should be paid attention to in the maintenance process? Let’s take a look together.
1. The radiator of the small cement mixer truck should not be in contact with acid-alkaline and corrosive substances to avoid corrosion of the radiator fins.
2. It is necessary to use soft water to fill the inside of the radiator. If the hard water is softened, it needs to be filled, so as to avoid the blockage of the radiator and excessive scale.
3. Use antifreeze as required, and not use inferior antifreeze for temporary cheapness.
4. When we install and repair the radiator of the small cement mixer truck, be careful not to touch the radiator belt and radiator fins, so as not to cause the radiator to be leaky or the heat dissipation effect is not good.
5. When the radiator of the small cement mixer truck is completely drained and then filled with water, first turn on the water drain switch of the engine block. When water flows out, turn it off again to avoid blisters.
6. In normal use, always check whether the water level inside the water tank of the cement mixer truck needs to be filled with water. Stop the engine and wait until the temperature of the body drops before adding water. Open the lid of the water tank slowly and fill it with water. People should stay away from the water filler as much as possible, so as to avoid the high temperature of the steam inside and cause scalding.
7. In winter or when the temperature is very low, pay attention to discharge all the water in the water tank when parking for a long time or indirect parking.
8. The environment for the radiator of the spare small cement mixer truck should be ventilated and dry.
9. Depending on the actual situation, the user should completely clean the core of the radiator within 1 to 3 months. When cleaning, rinse with clean water along the reverse side of the air inlet. Regular and complete cleaning can prevent the core of the radiator from being blocked by dirt, which will affect the heat dissipation performance and affect the service life of the radiator.
10. The water level gauge should be cleaned once in about three months, and the parts should be disassembled and cleaned frequently.
The above are the precautions for the maintenance of small mixer trucks. Special attention should be paid to avoid contact with acid, alkaline and corrosive substances, to avoid blockage of the radiator and excessive scale, regular maintenance of the radiator, and regular cleaning of the water level gauge. When using a car, we must also pay attention to maintenance, so as to increase its life span and create better economic benefits for us.