Spraying trucks play a very important role in our lives. It is very important for the cleanliness of our city. We have all known about its operation and use. For those who operate it, we must be clear about the role of spraying trucks. Use common sense to help operate the sprayer carefully and better.
1. Requirements for water sources: When the sprinkler uses river ditches and ponds as water sources, pay attention to all the ends of the suction pipes are submerged in the water. In order to avoid inhaling rocks or more mud, sand and floating debris, the end of the suction pipe is generally equipped with a filter device. It is strictly forbidden to remove the filter device when absorbing water. If the water source is shallow, you need to dig deeper at the suction point in advance to ensure that it does not contain debris and air. The water pumps of different spray trucks have different requirements for the water source. The clean water pump requires no impurities in the water, and the turbid water pump requires no stones and excessive sand in the water.
2. Tips for adding water to spray trucks: Before the centrifugal water pump sucks water, a certain amount of water needs to be added to the pump, and the water filling port needs to be closed after the addition. When the self-priming water pump starts to use, it needs to add water, and there is no need to add water in the future.
3. The water inlet pipe of the spray truck needs to be vacuumed: the water inlet pipe system needs to maintain a certain degree of vacuum when sucking water in order to suck water into the tank. The water inlet pipe system must be sealed and reliable, the hose must not be damaged, and the hard pipe must not have cracks, otherwise air leakage will occur and the water cannot be sucked.
4. Common sense of parking and gear shifting: Whether the sprinkler is before absorbing water or before sprinkling, the power take-off device needs to be shifted when parking.
5. Common sense of water release in winter: Before winter comes, the water in the pump and water pipe should be emptied to prevent freezing and cracking. In northern my country, there is generally no construction in severe winter, so after the completion of the construction, the water in the pump and the water pipe is immediately drained to prevent future troubles.
6. Precautions for spraying truck sprinkler: The front nozzle of the spray truck is lower, close to the ground, and the spray pressure is higher, which can be used to wash the road; the rear nozzle is higher (the rear nozzle of the sprinkler is generally installed on the left and right), and the spray surface is wide , It can be used for road construction sprinkler. When using the rear sprinkler, the front sprinkler should be closed; when using the adjustable sprinkler, the sprinkling width can be adjusted as needed. The wider the spraying vehicle, the less the amount of overlap in the middle, and the more uniform the spraying density.
7. Spraying truck lubrication and fastening skills: Lubricate the lubrication points of the transmission assembly regularly during use, and frequently tighten the connection points to ensure normal use.
8. Common sense of regular sewage discharge of spray truck: The water storage tank of spray truck is equipped with a sewage pipe, and the inlet of this pipe is the low point of the water tank. After a period of use, the drain pipe switch should be turned on regularly to remove the debris accumulated in the tank until the water becomes clear.
The above several introductions about the use of spray trucks are worth learning. The use of these skills can also make us more efficient in operation, and the equipment will not be damaged, and we should not Forgot to maintain our equipment properly.
Winter mixing truck maintenance guide
What are the material advantages of Linyu cement bulk carrier?
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province