As the temperature gradually dropped, winter came in the blink of an eye. Winter can be said to be the most prone to failure of concrete mixer trucks. The problem of how to maintain the mixing trucks in winter has stumped many old drivers! Everyone knows that good car conditions are inseparable from our daily careful maintenance of equipment. Let's talk to the mixer truck manufacturer to learn about the maintenance and precautions of the concrete mixer truck in the case of low winter temperatures!
1. During a cold start, please remember to run at idle speed and no-load for 5-10 minutes (15-20 minutes in severe cold season), and then run reciprocatingly at low speed and no-load for 3~5 times. Wait for the system to fully warm up before starting to work. (Before starting the vehicle, be sure to check whether the control handle of the control device is in the stop position. If the tank is rotating at a high speed when the engine is started, the momentary force will be very large, which will easily cause damage to the reducer and pump motor system.)
2. In the cold winter, after the mixing truck is started, the mixing truck engine should be kept at about 1100 rpm, and the mixing truck should be warmed up before starting. During this period, do not slam the accelerator or let the engine speed too high. When preheating, it is not necessary to wait for the temperature of the mixer truck engine to rise to the optimum temperature before starting, as long as the pointer of the thermometer starts to rise.
3. In winter, the mixing truck must start very gently and slowly, and do not rush forward with a kick of the accelerator. On the one hand, this is to make the load of the mixer truck engine as small as possible when it does not reach the normal operating temperature. On the other hand, it also allows the tires to gradually heat up when they are not warmed up and are still in a hard state. A gentle starting method is good for mixing truck engines, tires and safety. Finally, it is necessary to ensure that the control handle is in the stop position before starting to avoid impact damage to the hydraulic system caused by load starting.
4. The weather is getting colder and rainy and snowy in winter will appear more frequently. When driving, everyone must pay attention to safety and keep the distance between cars. Observe the icing conditions on the road at any time, slow down in advance and pass slowly. When driving in rainy and snowy weather, it is more important to maintain a good distance between vehicles. Do not slide in neutral gear, hit the direction sharply, or slam the brakes. The speed should be controlled below 40km/h.
5. During winter construction, due to the low ambient temperature, the operation of the mixer truck is in unfavorable working conditions. The viscosity of the hydraulic oil increases at low temperatures, which increases the pipeline oil flow resistance and the pump oil suction resistance. It should be specially operated during operation. Pay attention to this situation to avoid damage to the equipment.
6. While waiting for the unloading process, it is strictly forbidden to stop rotating the tank for a long time while loading the material. Stopping the tank for a long time can easily cause the deposit and bonding of the concrete, especially in winter, the cold weather will accelerate the bonding of the concrete, which is more likely to cause the loss of the tank.
7. The car body in winter should be kept clean and tidy. Due to the insulation of the tank, check whether there is any foreign matter in the gap between the reducer and the tank body. If there is, clean it in time to avoid damage to the oil seal and cause leakage. oil.
8. After the winter work is over, or when the vehicle is out of service, the drain valve should be used to drain the water in the water tank and hose to prevent damage to the parts due to excessive cooling and freezing. The pressure regulating valve has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and unauthorized adjustment is prohibited.
9. If the vehicle is not used for a long time, a system maintenance of the entire vehicle is required. As the mixing drum, feed hopper, unloading tank and other parts are in contact with sand and gravel for a long time, they are all worn parts. The surface of the steel plate will rust after being stopped, and paint is required for surface coating. After parking for too long, the lubricating oil and grease of the parts will dry up or deteriorate, and the lubrication of the parts will be poor during operation. Therefore, before starting the mixing truck again after deactivation, the overall lubrication system must be checked one by one, and the oil should be added or changed if necessary.
The above is the winter maintenance guide for mixing trucks that we have carefully compiled. Have you learned it? Of course, in daily use, the maintenance and maintenance of the mixing truck is far more than this. As a good partner on our way to make money, we can only make it serve us better if we perform regular inspections and maintenance. Become our real money-making weapon!
Precautions and standardized operation steps in the use of kitchen garbage trucks
What are the common sense of using spray truck?
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province