2-6 cubic concrete mixer trucks are collectively referred to as small concrete mixer trucks. At present, mixer trucks are an indispensable professional transportation tool for urban construction roads, bridges, houses, water conservancy projects, mixing stations, etc. Small concrete mixer trucks have the characteristics of narrow body, short wheelbase, small turning radius and other personalized design, and have strong advantages in the working environment of limited height, width and length.
As a special vehicle for transporters, small concrete mixer trucks must comply with relevant regulations in terms of maintenance and repair, and implement the maintenance system of "regular inspection, compulsory maintenance, and repair as appropriate". Under this premise, combined with the actual situation of the concrete mixer truck, maintenance and repairs should be done well. In terms of maintenance, in addition to the routine maintenance of the car engine, chassis and other parts, the coagulation king mixer truck must also do the following maintenance work.
Since the concrete will solidify into a hard block in a short time, and it is corrosive to steel and paint, after each use of the concrete king storage tank, cleaning the concrete adhering to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet is mainly Daily maintenance must be done carefully. These include:
1. Rinse the feeding port with water before each charging to keep the feeding port moist during charging;
2. Fill the cleaning water tank provided with the vehicle with water while loading;
3. Rinse the feeding port after loading, and wash the residual concrete near the feeding port;
4. Rinse the discharge chute after unloading at the construction site, and then add 30-40L of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank;
5. Keep the concrete storage tank rotating at a slow speed when the vehicle is returning;
6. Remember to release the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
7. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and the surrounding of the inlet and outlet at the end of each day to ensure that there is no cement and concrete agglomeration.
As long as the above work is not carried out seriously at one time, it will bring great trouble to the future work. Therefore, it is recommended that the owner of the concrete mixer truck must pay attention to regular cleaning and maintenance when using the vehicle to prolong the service life of the vehicle.
How to maintain the gearbox of concrete mixer truck?
How to solve the excessive noise of concrete mixer truck?
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province