One of the most important aspects of environmental protection is to control noise pollution. Noise pollution is a common problem in the machinery industry. The noise of concrete mixer trucks are composed of mechanical noise and motor noise.
When the feeding system of the mixer feeds the stones, sand, cement and water into the conical mixing drum of the mixer in a certain proportion for mixing, the sand and stones and between the sand and the wall of the drum rub and collide with each other, causing a large area of the drum wall. Vibrates and produces stirring noise. The vibration of a large area radiates not only low-frequency noise but also high-frequency noise, and the impact noise of the mixer is about 95).
When stones, sand and water enter the mixing drum and start mixing, the noise is loud, and the noise decreases slightly when cement is added. On the other hand, in the transmission of power, the noise generated by the unbalanced friction of the contact surface between the belt and the pulley and between the gears during the rolling process and sliding process is about 87).
The above-mentioned mechanical noise generated by solid vibration is the main noise source of the mixer. Its motor noise is relatively small, about 85). Concrete mixers are usually installed in the open air. The equipment does not have any sound insulation and noise reduction measures, and its noise spreads out as far as 100 meters away. At the same time, the sun and rain will cause the transmission parts to corrode or lack of lubrication, which will also aggravate the mechanical noise. These numerous noise-generating factors need to be addressed urgently.
It is difficult to install conventional muffler equipment for noise reduction for equipment that is larger in size and is a noise source as a whole. Therefore, we designed a soundproof room to wrap the concrete mixer. For the concrete mixer to be installed in the open air, the volume is large, and the material is continuously fed and discharged. The soundproof room must meet the requirements of being movable, detachable, and easy to install. It not only has good noise reduction effect, but also facilitates construction.
Concrete mixer truck noise solution:
1. The blockage of the filter element of the concrete mixer truck will also cause loud noise. The treatment method is to clean or replace the filter element.
2. The working oil of the mixer truck does not meet the requirements or the viscosity of the oil is too large, which will also cause noise. It is necessary to replace the low-viscosity hydraulic oil.
3. The liquid level of the vehicle fuel tank is too low, and the air on the oil surface is sucked into the pump, and the hydraulic oil of the same label is added.
4. The intake or blockage of the oil suction line; check the tightening, and do not inhale air.
5. The rigidity of the mounting bracket of the pump is insufficient, and vibration and noise will be generated during operation, so strengthen the bracket.
6. There will be noise when the concrete is stored in the tank of the mixer truck, so it should be cleaned.
More information about the maintenance of concrete mixer trucks:
Daily cleaning and maintenance method of small concrete mixer truck
How much is a 5 ton oil tank truck
How to prevent the spontaneous combustion of oil tank trucks in summer?2022-06-21 09:46
How much is a 5 ton oil tank truck2022-06-14 09:36
How to solve the excessive noise of concrete mixer truck?2022-06-06 15:33
Daily cleaning and maintenance method of small concrete mixer truck2022-06-06 15:31
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province