The clutch on the oil tank truck is in a tightly engaged state during normal driving, and the clutch should not slip. When driving, except when the car starts, shifts and low-speed brakes need to step on the clutch pedal, do not step on all other times. Clutch, or put your feet on the clutch pedal. Keeping your feet on the clutch pedal for a long time while driving a tanker can easily cause the clutch to slip.
In view of the failure of the clutch of the oil tank truck, the main reasons for the personnel of the oil tank truck manufacturer are mainly divided into three categories, that is, the cause of the cover assembly, the foreign matter is caught between the cover and the diaphragm spring, and the cover assembly matches the driven disk assembly s reason.
The working pressure of the cover assembly is insufficient, the normal mileage has not reached the required mileage, the cover assembly pressure is attenuated excessively, and the improper operations such as overloading and trapping multiple consecutive starts cause overheating or deformation of the pressure plate, and the working surface of the pressure plate is contaminated Oily.
(1) The oil on the working surface of the platen has not been cleaned carefully before loading;
(2) Oil leakage from the oil seal behind the crankshaft of the engine or one shaft of the gearbox;
(3) Excessive grease has been applied to the shaft spline or bearing sleeve.
(1) After the broken bearing is abnormally damaged, the bearing steel ball and the like fall between the cover and the diaphragm spring, causing slippage, shaking, or poor separation;
(2) The foreign matter in the casing is not cleaned before installation, and it enters between the cover and the diaphragm spring, causing slippage, shaking, or poor separation;
(3) Improper operation caused the clutch to burn out, so that the friction plate of the driven disc assembly fell off and entered between the cover and the diaphragm.
(1) Mismatch caused by the use of driven disk assemblies from other manufacturers;
(2) Mismatch caused by cover assembly or driven plate assembly with inappropriate specifications (combined parameters);
(3) The control system is not completely reset, causing the clutch to be in a semi-disengaged state and causing slippage.
Description of mixer truck structure and maintenance measures
What are the functions of the fuel tank truck clutch?
What are the precautions for the use of concrete mixer trucks2022-11-02 14:18
Cause Analysis and Repair Scheme of Welding Seam Cracking in Concrete Mixer Truck Raceway2022-10-12 15:11
What are the advantages of chemical liquid trucks?2022-09-28 16:32
What are the functions of the fluidization device installed on the cement bulk carrier?2022-09-14 10:54
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province