In the use of oil tank trucks, oil leakage faults often occur, which will directly affect the technical performance of tank trucks, resulting in waste of lubricating oil and fuel, consuming power, affecting the cleanliness of the vehicle and causing environmental pollution. Due to oil leakage and reduced internal lubricating oil, the parts are poorly lubricated and insufficiently cooled, which may cause early damage to the parts and even cause accidents.
1. After the long-term use of the sealing material, the wear is too limited, and the aging deteriorates and the deformation fails.
2. Too much oil is added, the oil level is too high or the wrong oil is added.
3. The joint surface of the component is flexed and deformed, and the casing is damaged, so that the lubricating oil seeps out.
4. After the vent plug and the one-way valve are blocked, due to the difference of the air pressure inside and outside the casing, oil leakage may occur in the weak seal.
1. Pay attention to the role of the pad. The gasket between the components of the tanker's rest position acts as a leakproof seal. If the material, production quality and installation do not meet the technical specifications, it will not be able to seal and prevent leakage, and even accidents. For example, the oil pan or the valve cover is not easy to compact due to the large contact area, thereby causing oil leakage.
2. All kinds of fastening nuts on the tanker truck should be tightened according to the specified torque. If the loose pressure is not tight, the gasket will leak; too tight will cause the metal around the screw hole to bulge or cause the oil to leak. In addition, if the oil pan screw plug of the oil pan is not tightened or loosened, it is easy to cause oil loss, and then the machine damage accident of "burning the tile and holding the shaft" occurs.
3. Replace the failed oil seal in time. Many moving parts on the tanker will be improperly installed, the journal and the oil seal edge will be different, and the oil will be deflected. Some oil seals use too long to lose their elasticity due to rubber aging. It is found that the leakage should be updated in time.
4. Avoid blocking the check valve and vent valve. As a result, the temperature inside the casing rises, the oil and gas fills the entire space, and the discharge does not go out, so that the pressure inside the casing increases, the consumption of the lubricating oil increases, and the replacement cycle is shortened. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the resistance of the piston is increased to increase the fuel consumption. Due to the difference of the air pressure inside and outside the casing, oil leakage is often caused in the weak seal. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out regular inspection, dredging and cleaning of the tank truck.
5. Properly solve all kinds of oil pipe joint seals. The coupling nut of the vehicle is often disassembled and assembled, and it is easy to loosen the buckle and loosen, which may cause oil leakage. Replace the union nut, solve the cone seal with the grinding method, and tighten the nut to solve the seal.
6. To avoid the wheel hub oil. Excessive grease in the hub bearing and the cavity, or its oil package is not properly matched, the quality is poor and the aging is invalid; the temperature of the hub caused by frequent braking is too high; the looseness of the axle nut can cause the hub to simmer. Therefore, use the "cavity lubrication method" to clear the vent hole.
What should I pay attention to when driving a tanker safely in summer?
Sanitation truck common problems and solutions
How to prevent the spontaneous combustion of oil tank trucks in summer?2022-06-21 09:46
How much is a 5 ton oil tank truck2022-06-14 09:36
How to solve the excessive noise of concrete mixer truck?2022-06-06 15:33
Daily cleaning and maintenance method of small concrete mixer truck2022-06-06 15:31
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province