In order to strengthen the maintenance and management of sanitation trucks, reduce the company's operating costs, establish and improve the sanitation truck repair system, strictly control vehicle inspection and repair procedures, reasonably control cost expenditures, and improve economic benefits. Drivers and maintenance personnel must be required to work in accordance with the plan.
Sanitation truck maintenance principles
(1) The principle of focusing on internal training and supplementing external training
All vehicles of Linyu must be repaired in the company's repair shop. No unit may arrange for the vehicle to go out for repairs without permission. If the repairing unit must be repaired outside for special reasons, the repair unit should fill in the "Vehicle Outsourcing Repair Report"; after the repair shop signs and confirms, the technical department Organize the car repair unit to go to a professional or designated manufacturer for external repair. The external repair manufacturer is jointly determined by the technical department, the car repair unit and the repair shop. The external repair project and cost can be paid after the company's plan and balance committee reviews and agrees.
(2) The principle of maintenance first and maintenance second
The vehicle repair and maintenance system must effectively "care for more than repair" and "care for use." Maintenance system: In order to maintain the vehicle's technical condition in good condition, ensure operational safety, protect the environment, reduce operating costs, improve transportation quality, and extend service life, a maintenance operation system must be enforced on time.
Repair system: Partial or overall damage, deformation, abrasion, corrosion, etc. of the whole vehicle or assembly of the sanitation truck, reaching the limit of use, performance degradation, and loss of working ability. In order to eliminate the fault and prevent the delayed repair from causing deterioration of the vehicle condition, technical measures must be taken Take measures to repair, restore performance, and repair vehicles based on the results of testing, diagnosis and technical appraisal.
Vehicle repair and maintenance must create an original record book, one for each vehicle, and carry it with the vehicle. After the vehicle is repaired and maintained at all levels, the driver must record it at any time, and the record must be detailed and accurate. The technical department of the company shall follow up and inspect at any time.
Sanitation truck maintenance content and standards
(1) Regular maintenance: daily maintenance, primary maintenance, and secondary maintenance.
1. Daily maintenance
The daily maintenance of sanitation trucks is the basis for maintenance at all levels and to ensure the normal operation of vehicles. Cleaning, replenishment and safety inspections are regarded as the content of the operation center: clean the appearance of the car and the engine to keep the car tidy; lubricate all parts of the car , Fuel, coolant, brake fluid, various working media, tire pressure for inspection and supply;
Check and tighten the safety parts and positions of the car's braking, steering, transmission, suspension, lights, signals, and engine running status to ensure the safety of the trip. Vehicle maintenance work performed by the driver.
Maintenance cycle: before leaving the vehicle, while driving, and after receiving the vehicle.
(1) Adhere to the "three inspections": inspect the safety mechanism of the vehicle and the fastening of various parts before leaving, during driving, and after receiving the vehicle.
(2) Keep the "four cleans": keep the fuel filter, air filter, fuel filter, and battery clean.
(3) Prevent the "four leaks": prevent water leakage, oil leakage, air leakage, and electricity leakage.
(4) Keep the car clean and tidy.
2. Primary maintenance
In addition to routine maintenance operations, cleaning, lubrication, and fastening are the center of operations, and safety components such as related systems and operations are checked. Sanitation truck maintenance work performed by the repair shop.
Maintenance cycle: based on the mileage of the car. The first-level maintenance mileage shall be determined by the administrative department of the Provincial Department of Communications according to the relevant provisions of the vehicle instruction manual, and at the same time, according to the different conditions of the vehicle.
For cars that are inconvenient to use travel mileage statistics and assessment, the driving time interval can be used to determine the first-level maintenance cycle, and the time (day) interval can be based on the intensity and condition of the car. Refer to the first-level maintenance mileage cycle of the vehicle.
3. Secondary maintenance
Except for first-level maintenance operations. Check and adjust the steering knuckle, steering rocker arm, brake shoe, suspension and other safety components that are easy to wear or deform after a certain period of time. The tires are removed, the tires are rotated, and the working conditions of the engine are checked and adjusted. Exhaust pollution control device, etc.
Maintenance cycle: based on the mileage of the car. The secondary maintenance mileage shall be determined by the administrative department of the Provincial Department of Communications in accordance with the relevant provisions of the vehicle instruction manual and at the same time according to the different conditions of the vehicle.
For cars that are inconvenient to use travel mileage statistics and assessment, the driving time interval can be used to determine the secondary maintenance cycle, and the time (day) interval can be based on the intensity and conditions of the car. Refer to the vehicle's secondary maintenance mileage period to determine.
(2) Non-scheduled maintenance
1. Seasonal maintenance
The main tasks of the summer maintenance are:
(1) Remove the thermal insulation cover attached to the engine and start preheating device, and check whether the shutters can be fully opened;
(2) Remove the scale in the starting water jacket and radiator, and test the performance of the thermostat;
(3) Drain the lubricating oil in the engine oil pan, transmission, reducer, steering gear, etc., and add summer viscosity oil after cleaning;
(4) Clean the fuel tank, filter, gasoline engine carburetor, diesel engine pump-nozzle system and all pipelines, adjust gasoline engine carburetor or diesel engine pump-nozzle system; intake and exhaust manifold If there is a pre-heating device, it should be adjusted to "夏" position;
(5) Adjust the battery electrolyte density (appropriately reduce); correct the generator regulator, appropriately reduce the charging current and voltage, and clean the regulator contacts;
(6) Adjust the tire pressure to prevent tire blowout at high temperature;
(7) Clean the residue of snow melting agent in the chassis and other parts;
(8) Ensure that the air-conditioning system is working properly to prevent sudden heat waves from causing fatigue driving and high temperature heatstroke
The main content of the maintenance during the winter is:
(1) Install additional heat preservation cover for engine and start preheating device;
(2) Test the effectiveness of the thermostat;
(3) Clean the fuel system components and pipelines, adjust the carburetor or pump-nozzle system; adjust the preheating valve to the "winter" position;
(4) All assemblies of engine and chassis are replaced with winter lubricating oil;
(5) Adjust the generator regulator accordingly, increase the charging current and voltage appropriately, and appropriately reduce the gap between the disconnection contacts and spark plugs of the distributor;
(6) Adjust the density of the battery electrolyte (appropriately increase), remove the green oxides at the electrode wiring (you can use boiling water) to ensure that the battery has sufficient power and keep warm when the temperature is too low;
(7) Use antifreeze as much as possible for the coolant, and the service life should not exceed a two-year cycle. The cooling water without antifreeze should be drained after being collected;
(8) Check that the inflation pressure of each tire is maintained within the specified air pressure range to be moderately balanced, to prevent the tire wall rubber from breaking due to the hardening and brittleness of the low temperature tire, to check whether the tire is scratched, and to frequently clean up the inclusions in the tread pattern;
(9) Check whether the generator voltage is normal, if the generator voltage is too low, perform maintenance;
2. Walk-in and maintenance
New cars, overhauled vehicles and vehicles with overhauled engines must be run-in during the running-in period, and the mileage during the running-in period shall not be less than 1500 kilometers (determined by the manufacturer), and a running-in maintenance shall be carried out at the end of the running-in period.
Sanitation truck maintenance content: overhaul, item repair (assembly overhaul), temporary repair (minor repair, parts repair)
A new car or a vehicle that has been overhauled, after a certain mileage (or time) has been driven, undergoes inspection, diagnosis and technical appraisal, and repairs or replaces parts to restore the technical performance of the vehicle.
Signs of overhaul: Mainly the carriage, combined with the engine assembly, with the engine assembly as the main, combined with the frame assembly or the other 2 assemblies are eligible for overhaul.
(2) Item repair (assembly overhaul)
After the vehicle assembly has been used for a certain mileage (or time), the operation is carried out to restore the intact technical condition, working capacity and life of the assembly.
Item repair (assembly overhaul) mark:
1. Engine assembly:
(1) Cylinder wear, the cylindricity error has reached 0.175～1.250mm or the roundness error has reached 0.050～0.063mm (whichever is the most worn cylinder);
(2) The maximum power or cylinder compression pressure is reduced by more than 25% compared with the standard;
(3) Fuel and lubricating oil consumption increased significantly.
2. Frame assembly:
The frame is broken, rusted, bent, twisted and deformed beyond the limit, most of the rivets are loose or the rivet holes are worn out, and other assemblies must be disassembled for correction, repair, and heavy rivets.
3. Gearbox assembly:
The shell is deformed or ruptured, the bearing hole is worn beyond the limit, and the transmission gear and shaft are viciously worn and damaged, and need to be completely restored.
4. Rear axle (drive axle, middle axle) assembly:
The axle housing is ruptured and deformed, the axle casing is worn out of the hole, and the gearbox gear is viciously worn, requiring correction or thorough repair.
5. Front axle assembly:
The front axle is cracked, deformed, and the king pin bearing hole is worn beyond the limit, and needs to be corrected or completely repaired.
6. Small vehicle body assembly:
The frame of the carriage is broken, rusted, and deformed seriously, and the damaged area of the skin is large, and it needs to be completely restored.
7. Large vehicle body assembly:
The cab is corroded, severely deformed, cracked, or the longitudinal and cross beams of the container cargo are decayed, and the damaged area of the bottom plate and the fence is large, and it needs to be completely restored.
(3) Temporary repair
1. Minor repair: Operational repair to ensure or restore the working capacity of the vehicle by repairing or replacing individual components. It is mainly to eliminate the faults or hidden dangers that occur or discover during the operation or maintenance of the vehicle.
2. Parts repair: repair parts that cannot be used due to wear, deformation, damage, etc.
Sanitation truck repair procedures
(1) Vehicle delivery, diagnosis and repair. For vehicles that need to be repaired, the driver submits a repair application, fills in a repair report, and indicates the repair items. After the leader of the vehicle user signs it, reports to the company’s technical department for review and then informs the repair shop. After the repair shop receives the repaired vehicle, it should immediately Send inspectors to perform diagnostic tests, determine the work items, estimate repair costs and repair duration, and repair them immediately after confirmation by the repair unit. If the repair authority is exceeded, the repair will be carried out after the technical department appraisal.
(2) Where the vehicle is sent to a repair shop to be repaired, the driver shall participate in the supervision and inspection from beginning to end with the vehicle in the factory, and be responsible and responsible to ensure the quality of the repair.
(3) After one repair of a vehicle repair project, the same project should be repaired again for no less than three months, otherwise the cost will not be paid. Some parts or overhauls and project repairs shall be executed in accordance with the warranty period of the accessories and the project repair and overhaul contracts.
(4) Completion acceptance. After the repaired vehicle is completed, the technical department, the repairing unit and the driver will jointly conduct the on-site inspection and acceptance. After passing the inspection, sign on the "Vehicle Maintenance Cost Inquiry List" (Annex 2) for confirmation. The signatory must carefully verify the replacement parts and working hours.
(5) Outsourced vehicle repairs. Vehicles within the urban area are repaired by the company designated by the company (repair manufacturers sign an annual repair contract with the company). Vehicles outside the urban area shall be reported to the leader of the unit by the driver, and the leader of the repair unit shall report to the technical department. Repair operations can be arranged nearby. The project and cost are finally reviewed and confirmed by the technical department.
Approval authority for vehicle repair and outsourced repair
(1) Definition of vehicle internal repair authority
1. Temporary vehicle repair: Vehicle repairs should be reported by the repairing unit, the repair shop will appraise the quotation, and the related project costs will be reported to the technical department for review and confirmation. The repair shop will carry out the repair work. When leaving the factory, the repair shop must report the "Vehicle Maintenance Cost Inquiry Details" The form is fully filled out and approved by the repair unit. The repair shop submitted the "Detailed List of Vehicle Maintenance Costs" to the Technical Department for approval.
2. Vehicle item repair and overhaul: First, the vehicle user will report the failure of the vehicle to the technical department, and the technical department will arrange the vehicle to be inspected and diagnosed in the repair shop, determine the operation item, estimate the repair cost and repair period, and be reviewed by the technical department , Which is implemented by the Planning Department in accordance with the management procedures of the capital investment plan.
Vehicle repairs and overhauls belong to the fixed asset annual investment plan management project, and the procedures are carried out in accordance with the fixed asset investment plan management.
3. Emergency repair: When a driver finds a fault while driving and must send it for repair, he should immediately report to the person in charge of the unit or professional technical personnel, and then report to the company's technical department by telephone after confirmation. After verification and confirmation, the repair factory should immediately organize an emergency repair.
4. Vehicle primary and secondary maintenance: For vehicles whose mileage (or time) has reached the maintenance period, the vehicle user shall report the maintenance cost plan to the technical department, and the technical department will review and submit it to the company's plan balance meeting for review.
After the plan balance meeting is passed, the repair shop will arrange the construction period, and the vehicle user will adjust the vehicle shifts to ensure that the production and operation operations and vehicle maintenance work are correct.
5. The internal maintenance of the vehicle must fill in the "Vehicle Maintenance Cost Inquiry List".
(2) Approval and settlement of outsourcing vehicle repairs
1. Outsourced vehicle repair
Vehicle repairs that meet one of the following conditions can be outsourced:
⑴ Emergency repair vehicles that cannot be returned to the repairing factory or the repairing factory cannot send personnel;
⑵ Broken vehicles in other places.
2. If the repair shop is unable to repair due to technical or other reasons, the technical department shall arrange for the repair factory designated by the company to perform the outsourcing repair work after the reason is indicated in the "Vehicle Repair Request Form" of the sending unit.
3. Determination of external repair unit
Led by the technical department, the repair shop and the car user participate in the joint understanding and comparison of the qualification, repair level, duration, repair cost, and follow-up service of the repair unit, and jointly determine the designated external repair unit.
4. Settlement of external repair costs
External repair items and details must be strictly controlled, and those who can self-study are not allowed to take external repairs. External repairs should be controlled during the entire repair process, and the repair unit and the technical department should conduct it at the same time.
When the repair of the external vehicle is completed, the delivery unit shall check and accept the vehicle repair, confirm the details and costs of the repair item, and sign the repair ticket, which will be reviewed and confirmed by the technical department and settled by the financial department on a monthly basis. The external repair order must be settled Attached is the first copy of the "Vehicle Repair Report Form". The cost of overhauling vehicles and equipment modification needs to deduct the warranty money, and the warranty money will be paid if there is no quality problem after the warranty period
How does the tank truck work?
Precautions and standardized operation steps in the use of kitchen garbage trucks
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province