A tank truck is a motor vehicle that travels on a highway to transport liquid and gaseous fuel. It is mainly used for the transportation and storage of petroleum derivatives, gasoline, diesel, crude oil, lubricating oil and coal tar. Generally speaking, the capacity is relatively large, and it is divided into heat-insulated or non-insulated, pressure-resistant or non-pressure-resistant. Therefore, the driver of the tank truck must do the following when performing the operation.
1. To ensure cleanness, the oil tank and oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly. The inner and outer joints of the oil hose should be regularly coated with lubricating oil. It is easy and convenient to disassemble the tank truck. After each work of the tubing, clean it in time to ensure that the tubing is clean.
2. The use and maintenance of the oil pump are strictly carried out according to the instructions for use and maintenance.
3. Before refueling operation, it must be inserted into the damp land with the avoidance pole. The belt of the tanker should be grounded. The static electricity should be kept good during the operation.
4. Safety valves and filter nets should be inspected and cleaned frequently.
5. Oil tanks and piping systems should be cleaned regularly. Regularly check whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and the seal is reliable. The oil tank and oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly, and the oil load should not exceed the rated loading quality. (converted according to oil density). The inner and outer joints of the oil hose must be regularly coated with lubricating oil, which is easy and convenient to disassemble. After each work of the tubing, the outer end cover (blocking cover) of the inlet and outlet should be covered in time, and the ends of the oil hose (blocking cover) should be cleaned to ensure the inside of the pipe.
6. The electrostatic belt should be installed according to the specifications. When the static electricity encounters the flammable gas with extremely high concentration remaining in the vehicle, an explosion occurs. The electrostatic belt has frequent friction on the car body, and the space that is easy to generate static electricity can effectively get out of the electrostatic hazard. Make sure your body is not harmed.
7. Carrying the driving part of the tank, the popular saying is the car chassis. The general driver is more expert in this one. The problem is that after the oil tanker is installed with the oil pump, we have installed the drive shaft and power take-off from the engine. With these two devices, we need special attention in the operation, and the operation is improper. The device is scrapped.
8. The oil is slow, can not beat the oil, please check the safety valve, screening program network. These should be checked and cleaned frequently.
9. The medium passing through the ball valve should not be dirty, to protect the sealing ring and improve the service life of the ball valve. It is not suitable for the ball valve to work in the semi-closed and semi-open state for a long time. Otherwise, the sealing ring may be deteriorated. The handle of each ball valve should be in the driving. Disabled.
10. The pump network should be frequently removed and washed to prevent the oil slag from clogging the filter and affecting the flow.
11. The breathing valve should be kept clean so that the breathing valve is in working condition. The spring inside the valve should not be replaced at will, so as not to affect the effect of suction and deflation. When the breathing valve is blocked, there is a danger of deformation of the tank.
12. In order to prevent fire accidents in oil trucks, it is not allowed to hit the parts on the oil truck with metal objects when the exhaust pipe and silencer are damaged, the pipeline is leaking oil, the lead electrode is broken or broken, so as to avoid the generation of Mars and oil trucks. Fire equipment should be ready at all times.
If the sedimentation tank under the tank is frozen, it must not be baked with fire. It can be thawed by melting with hot steam or driving the car into the greenhouse.
13. Before the fuel truck is working, it must be inserted into the damp land with the avoidance pole. The grounding tape should be grounded. The static electricity should be kept good during the operation.
14. Check the fire extinguisher device before exiting the car. The personnel of the fuel truck should be familiar with the use of the fire extinguisher and check and maintain it according to its instructions.
15. Before the operation of the tanker, check whether the pipeline system is leaking oil, whether the grounding wire is disconnected, and whether the exhaust pipe is damaged. If the problem is found, the problem should be solved first.
16. When oiling, it should be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations. In the winter, if there is water in the self-priming pump, the water must be drained to prevent the pump from being frozen.
When working in the tank, it should be noted that the ventilation is good and there must be protection outside the tank. If necessary, wash the tank with soapy water and then operate.
The above is a complete introduction to the maintenance operation of the tank truck. The maintenance of the vehicle can maintain the performance of the vehicle and prolong its service life.
Address:Zhangheng Street corner Guanlin Road, Science and Technology Park, Luolong District, Luoyang City, Henan Province