Everyone knows that fuel tank trucks are dangerous goods vehicles. Due to their particularity, the country strictly controls the safety of fuel tank trucks. Therefore, everyone will be very cautious when transporting and operating the vehicle, and strictly follow the dangerous goods operation system. If the operation is improper, it will cause a lot of trouble and cause unnecessary losses. So what are the safety regulations for fuel tank trucks? Let’s introduce the editor from CIMC Lingyu below.
Safety regulations for fuel tank trucks
1. When using and refueling fuel tank trucks, a dedicated person must be assigned to operate and be responsible, and the vehicle is not allowed to be used without permission.
2. The fueler must be specially trained, have a certain fire-fighting knowledge, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have a good professional ethics. Conscientiously implement the “three inspections a day” system to keep the cars clean and in good condition.
3. Before refueling, in addition to regular inspections as required, check the connections, valves, high-pressure protection valves, oil pipelines, fueling guns and other parts of the oil storage tank to confirm that all parts are normal and effective before starting use. .
4. Special storage carports should be set up for fuel tank trucks, and the carports should be kept away from fire sources, and clear fire prohibition signs and fire-extinguishing equipment should be set up.
5. When a vehicle is driving on the road, keep a safe speed, avoid other vehicles, choose a driving route, and try to avoid construction sites with open flames. When transporting oil in the rainy season, keep away from electrical equipment that is prone to sparks such as high-voltage lines and transformers.
6. During the refueling operation or the oil pump discharge process, no open flame is allowed to approach within 10 meters, smoking and electronic communication are forbidden.
7. During the operation of the fuel tank trucks, once a diesel oil leak occurs, the leaking part should be checked immediately and emergency treatment should be carried out. At the same time, clean up the leaked diesel to avoid the open flame approaching a fire. After an emergency occurs, the diesel fuel tanker should be inspected as a whole, and normal operations can only be carried out after eliminating hidden dangers.
8. Do a good job of safety protection in special seasons. Sun protection measures should be taken in summer, and high-pressure valves and safety valves should be checked frequently to ensure effective use. In winter, when oil pipelines and valves are solidified or frozen, it is forbidden to use an open flame to bake and thaw.
9. After the tanker has been refueled, the ground must be disconnected after the fuel has stabilized for 5 minutes. After the oil is installed, the oil will flow in the tank, causing the oil level to remain for a few minutes. In addition, check the valves and connections of all parts to avoid running, spilling, dripping, and leaking. The fuel dispenser must be locked and safety precautions must be taken.
1. Clean the lubrication system of the engine when your tanker is traveling 5,000 to 10,000 kilometers. When the tanker has excessive noise or weak acceleration, it needs maintenance.
2. When the gearbox of the fuel tank trucks changes gear slowly or the vehicle travel distance reaches 20,000 kilometers, you must pay attention to it and do some maintenance. If you find that the hydraulic system is leaking, it must be cleaned up in time.
3. The power steering system, cooling system, and braking system of the tank truck also need to be replaced and overhauled within a specific mileage. Only in this way can the vehicle maintain good performance.
The above is the relevant introduction to the safety regulations of refined fuel tank trucks. Through reading, we understand that fuel tank trucks fuelers need to be specially trained. They should do routine inspections before refueling, confirm that all parts are normal and effective, and set fire prohibition signs, and be safe after refueling. Take precautions, avoid other vehicles during driving operation, and clean up in time if oil leakage is found.
In addition, in daily work, the fuel tank trucks should be maintained regularly, the lubrication system should be cleaned in time, and various parts should be replaced and repaired. Both operators and ordinary citizens have an obligation to understand the relevant safety regulations. Because this is related to the personal and property safety of each of us, I hope you will pay attention to it.